Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Support (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Alizée America Suggestion Box (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5996)

Merci Alizée 09-26-2010 03:29 PM

Alizée America Suggestion Box

I'm sure many members have lot of idea for the site. You want to see some changes. You want some addition or changes. This thread will be like a suggestion box for the forum. Sometimes people have ideas but they don't know whom to tell. Sometimes they tell Ben about those, but involvement of other members is limited in that case. I believe this will help us and Ben a lot.

You all are free to post your ideas here. It may include some changes to the forum like addition of new features and others.

There is just one request. Don't post about your problems related to the community or the views and posts of other members and try to keep the thread clean. Like I said earlier that this thread is for helping all of us.

We will read the ideas and try to implement whichever are good and possible.

Marquis<3Alizée 09-26-2010 03:32 PM

We should have a new layout. Something that's really good something that'll catch peoples eyes that are visiting the site. Like guest.

Merci Alizée 09-26-2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée (Post 181640)
We should have a new layout. Something that's really good something that'll catch peoples eyes that are visiting the site. Like guest.

Isn't the current layout good and catchy?

User22 09-26-2010 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merci Alizée (Post 181642)
Isn't the current layout good and catchy?

...I like the layout but it would be nice if the UEDS picture of Alizee in the black hat and black striped shirt could change to a better new picture...

Marquis<3Alizée 09-26-2010 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 181643)
...I like the layout but it would be nice if the UEDS picture of Alizee in the black hat and black striped shirt could change to a better new picture...

Exactly we should have a UEDS theme.

Tchaikovsky 09-26-2010 09:41 PM

A little less conversation, a little more action please.

AlizéeInspired 09-26-2010 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky (Post 181679)
A little less conversation, a little more action please.

Elvis :cool:

User22 09-26-2010 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée (Post 181645)
Exactly we should have a UEDS theme.

Well, it is a UEDS picture, it's just we need a newer UEDS picture. Not one from the photoshoot.

Paulina 09-26-2010 09:48 PM

I would really, really, really love to see more videos up. With or without translations.

AlizéeInspired 09-26-2010 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paulina (Post 181683)
I would really, really, really love to see more videos up. With or without translations.

I remember them discussing possibly getting rid of the video section a while back and moving the vids somewhere else (possibly a YouTube channel. not completely sure though).

But yeah, I really do enjoy the videos with the translations. The only problem is finding people who can translate the videos for us and are willing to do all the hard work to translate them.