Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Apprendre l'anglais (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Totalizee.com.mx "the new!" (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4813)

rehochipe 06-08-2009 03:45 PM

Totalizee.com.mx "the new!"

HEY AMIGO!

Hi everybody! how are you?,

Well, taking the oportunity that Ben give to the foreigners users, I just want to say hello.

Well, I'm Rehochipe, I'm 21 years old, and I'm a sutdent, Actually I study psychology, althougth I have studied chemistry and architecture before, I try to speak English XD, Français and Deutsch, I love languages!

The origin of my nick is because my favorite american rock band "Red Hot Chili Peppers", taking the both first letters of his name, REd HOt CHIli PEpers

I need to say thank's to alizee america, cause on this site, I have met with greats friends, edgar93, Roman, snatcher (ben), RMJ, lowbeam, rcs, Amigo, sir wood, and more, I had the oportunity to stay whit some of them in some concerts like in Mexico City, Monterrey, and in the cancelled autograph sign session,

I decided to open this thread, cause I'm interested in open a window for all of you guys to mexico, my country and my culture, and of course the lilly's situation in my country, I remember when I join to this forum and I created a thread, saying that alizee will come to mexico and someone of you close my thread ¬¬, lol, that was very funy XD, I was out of mi mind in these time, but I'm a sane person now and I think I can help this forum like I have done always.

So remember, if you have curiosity about the mexican culture, or if you want to learn spanish, or if you want to talk with someone, or if you want to say something, this is the place

Greets, Reho (I don't knok why all the people called me reho, ¬¬, don't rehochipe lol)

P.D. I have decided to write my first post in english, the other ones could be in spanish or français or deutsch, XD, ..........................

mavsluver41 06-08-2009 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rehochipe (Post 131446)
The origin of my nick is because my favorite american rock band "Red Hot Chili Peppers", taking the both first letters of his name, REd HOt CHIli PEpers

Ooohh! Es tan obvio, pero nunca se he dado cuenta de esto :p! Voy a usar esta oportunidad para practicar mi español un poco :cool:.

rehochipe 06-08-2009 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mavsluver41 (Post 131451)
Ooohh! Es tan obvio, pero nunca se he dado cuenta de esto :p! Voy a usar esta oportunidad para practicar mi español un poco :cool:.

lol, o jajaja, (como nos reimos usualmente en los foros de habla española). pense que aun no se daban cuenta sobre el origen de mi nick XD

claro, puedo ayudarte a practicar tu español, ;), pues para eso estamos los amigos? XD

__________________________________________________ _________________

lol, or jajaja, (like usually we laught in spanish forums), I thought you didn't know about my nick XD

sure, I can help you to practice your spanish, that's because i'm here XD

edgar93 06-08-2009 04:57 PM

Welcome again Reho :cool:!

I can´t tell how happy it makes me to know we have Mexican fans like you in AAm.

I just found out that you got us the autograph that is on the very front page of AAm :p!

Hope to hear more from ya, post some of your experiences at the Aguascalientes showcase!

----------------------------------------------------

No puedo decir que tan feliz me hace saber que tenemos fans Mexicanos como tu en AAm.

Acabo de descubrir que fuiste tu quien nos consiguió el autografo que esta en la pagina principal de AAm :p!

Espero escuchar mas de ti, postea algunas de tus experiencias en el showcase de Aguascalientes!

Ben 06-09-2009 04:13 AM

Welcome to the new section, Rehochipe! I'm sure your contributions will be much appreciated! :)

TheBarrett 06-09-2009 08:27 PM

Welcome aboard the board (again) ;)

Roman 06-14-2009 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rehochipe (Post 131446)
HEY AMIGO!

Alors, deux langues suffisent pour moi. Mais, parce que je sais assez bien l'anglais, j'essayerai français. Une remarque : j'aime bien ta blague à ton titre ... RE ou bien CHIPE. :)

Then again, this is the learning English section. I guess I should post in the other forum. I have an idea that I guess I'll post there since, from my perspective and my posts, it will focus on learning French, but it could also apply to any sets of languages. http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4824

rehochipe 06-15-2009 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roman (Post 131828)
Alors, deux langues suffisent pour moi. Mais, parce que je sais assez bien l'anglais, j'essayerai français. Une remarque : j'aime bien ta blague à ton titre ... RE ou bien CHIPE. :)

Then again, this is the learning English section. I guess I should post in the other forum. I have an idea that I guess I'll post there since, from my perspective and my posts, it will focus on learning French, but it could also apply to any sets of languages. http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4824

hola roman!

j'ai parlé avec ben et il m'a dit que je peux parler de quelque chose, il m'a dit que "apprendre l'anglais" c'est pour les amis étrangers parlent d'ils et de ça culture, mais, je'n sais pas si le forum est pour "apprendre l'anglais" aussi XD

anyway, if someone have something to say here, in englis or spanish or french XD, I invite to all of you to say HOLA!!!!!!

ADIOS AMIGOS! :cool:

rehochipe 06-19-2009 03:04 PM

Bueno, pues ahora que se han llevado las traducciones a otro tema, me he quedado sin ideas de conversacion XD, alguno de ustedes tiene alguna idea? LOL!
----------------------------------------

Well, now that the translations have been taken to another thread, I ran out of ideas for a conversation XD, anybody has any ide? LOL

edgar93 06-19-2009 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rehochipe (Post 132302)
Bueno, pues ahora que se han llevado las traducciones a otro tema, me he quedado sin ideas de conversacion XD, alguno de ustedes tiene alguna idea? LOL!

Cuentanos de cuando te encontraste con Ben, Roman, etc!