Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Alizee's Music Video? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2299)

SupaKrupa 08-27-2007 01:37 AM

Alizee's Music Video?

Just kidding. But I'm bored and was wondering what you think this new video's going to be like?

I want the video to depict something more to actually do with the song, maybe her playing the part of Edie or summit.

What do you all think it will be?

nurvonic 08-27-2007 01:39 AM

i've been wondering the same thing. perhaps they're shooting a video for it right now :D

i dunno, we'll have to see.

Moe 08-27-2007 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupaKrupa (Post 59063)
Just kidding. But I'm bored and was wondering what you think this new video's going to be like?

I want the video to depict something more to actually do with the song, maybe her playing the part of Edie or summit.

i'm gonna kill you!!:D Thread name is changed...

just wait and we'll see

Deus_Ex 08-27-2007 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupaKrupa (Post 59063)

i just hope alizee doesn't follow the path of singing mostly about herself (like what eminem did).

SupaKrupa 08-27-2007 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moe (Post 59065)
i'm gonna kill you!!:D Thread name is changed...

just wait and we'll see

What? lol, cmon... I genuinely wanted to get people to answer me so I thought the best way to get them to do that was to get their attention! and THEN the disappointment comes... :D

I dunno about eminem, but I don't mind her singing about herself (we, the general public will know more about her), even if it's as indirect as to portray it through past persons/personalities.

Deus_Ex 08-27-2007 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupaKrupa (Post 59070)
What? lol, cmon... I genuinely wanted to get people to answer me so I thought the best way to get them to do that was to get their attention! and THEN the disappointment comes... :D

I dunno about eminem, but I don't mind her singing about herself (we, the general public will know more about her), even if it's as indirect as to portray it through past persons/personalities.

true, but i'd rather not hear about her problems. i'm much happier thinking that she's a perfect person and if she portrays that, then i'm happy.

Moe, no offense, but there always seems to be some sort of hostility in your presence and you come off as oppressive in terms of the extent of the freedom of expression.

fsquared 08-27-2007 01:55 AM

Frankly I have a feeling that whether this new song is a hit or not is going to hinge at least as much on the video and the new "image" (interviews/publicity) as on the song itself. So cross your fingers that they come up with something to blow the doors off this one!

SupaKrupa 08-27-2007 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deus_Ex (Post 59071)
true, but i'd rather not hear about her problems. i'm much happier thinking that she's a perfect person and if she portrays that, then i'm happy.

Moe, no offense, but there always seems to be some sort of hostility in your presence and you come off as oppressive in terms of the extent of the freedom of expression.

That says to me you'd rather her lie to you just so long as you're happy... :(

And dw about moe, he's a god! :D (sigh, he made me say it!)

Moving on...

fsquared 08-27-2007 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupaKrupa (Post 59074)
That says to me you'd rather her lie to you just so long as you're happy... :(

And dw about moe, he's a jerk! :D

Moving on...

As an entertainment figure, part of her job is to project a persona via a media-construct for public consumption. To a certain inevitable extent, this involves acting, selective revelation of self, and etc.

SupaKrupa 08-27-2007 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsquared (Post 59075)
As an entertainment figure, part of her job is to project a persona via a media-construct for public consumption. To a certain inevitable extent, this involves acting, selective revelation of self, and etc.

And as an artist, part of her job is to express herself.