Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Alizée - Les Collines Instrumental Remix by Uméesha (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5839)

Uméesha 07-21-2010 03:37 AM

Alizée - Les Collines Instrumental Remix by Uméesha

<center>Alizée - Les Collines Instrumental Remix by Uméesha

hi everybody, as we are aware that Alizée's forth album got released this year with new single titled "Les Collines (Never wanna leave you)" , recently I got the Instrumental music, so decided to remix it. so I hope I must be the first person to remix the Les Collines Instrumental,

I think you guys will enjoy this Instrumental remix!

so please take time to listen to my remix, enjoy:)

:)Preview of Remix and Download links are available in the below link:)

<a href="http://www.alizee-india.com/forum/index.php?topic=81.0"> Click ME to enter into the Remix World</a>

Thank You

Edit : Hi guys feel free to comment on the post! :D </center>

AlizéeInspired 07-21-2010 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uméesha (Post 173618)
<a href="http://alizeeindia.byethost17.com/forum/index.php/topic,81.0.html"> Click ME to enter into the Remix World</a>

After clicking this, I really did enter into "the Remix World" :D. Very nice! Awesome, hot remix! I really liked it, especially the beginning when getting into the song.

The heavy bass parts though, like around 1:05-1:18, 1:57-2:32, and 2:56-3:29, seemed a little too much. Almost as if it should have been toned down a little or been a little more subtle. But thats just me. Not sure, it may just be my headphones though because when it is played just through my speakers and not listening with my headphones, it seemed to sound just fine.

paintballpdh19 07-21-2010 11:06 AM

great job sounds great

Uméesha 07-22-2010 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired (Post 173630)
After clicking this, I really did enter into "the Remix World" :D. Very nice! Awesome, hot remix! I really liked it, especially the beginning when getting into the song.

The heavy bass parts though, like around 1:05-1:18, 1:57-2:32, and 2:56-3:29, seemed a little too much. Almost as if it should have been toned down a little or been a little more subtle. But thats just me. Not sure, it may just be my headphones though because when it is played just through my speakers and not listening with my headphones, it seemed to sound just fine.

Thank you very AI for your suggestion on this remix, well as you've pointed out with bass parts, yes actually in the remix version it should be highlighted otherwise we can't find any difference with the original version, actually that Wow Lazer Effect which suited well with the remix and the bubble woogly effect along with it :)

yeah the music may differ with different speakers and headphones, some may have more treble and some have equal bass and tremble and some may have only bass :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by paintballpdh19 (Post 173657)
great job sounds great

Thank you very much for your comments paintball!

BTW, I hope you guys enjoyed it very well, Hope I can bring lots more remix of Alizée :) Waiting for the Acapella's :)

Chuck 07-22-2010 02:12 AM

Uméesha, that's freaking awesome! I've got the French remixes by JeanElan and DJRodex, but frankly found them all rather disappointing. Yours is the best one by far - even without any Alizée on it! Thanks so very much!

User22 07-22-2010 05:28 AM

Man Umeesha you redeemed yourself haha.

I was worried with that La Isla Bonita cover you sang but you pulled it off this time with an AMAZING REMIX OF LES COLLINES!!!

Uméesha 07-22-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 173789)
Uméesha, that's freaking awesome! I've got the French remixes by JeanElan and DJRodex, but frankly found them all rather disappointing. Yours is the best one by far - even without any Alizée on it! Thanks so very much!

Thank you Chuck very much for your awesome comments, are you sure it really sounds good than those other remix's? hehee :D,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 173822)
Man Umeesha you redeemed yourself haha.

I was worried with that La Isla Bonita cover you sang but you pulled it off this time with an AMAZING REMIX OF LES COLLINES!!!

Thank you very much Aaronius, now I guess you are satisfied with the new remix! :)

Hope I can get a lot more remix's in mere future :)

User22 07-23-2010 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uméesha (Post 173898)
Thank you very much Aaronius, now I guess you are satisfied with the new remix! :)

Hope I can get a lot more remix's in mere future :)

Dude I am just in awe at how awesome this remix sounds...

Yah you might just want to remix the whole CD:D Cause you are really talented my friend!!!

Uméesha 07-23-2010 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 173969)
Dude I am just in awe at how awesome this remix sounds...

Yah you might just want to remix the whole CD:D Cause you are really talented my friend!!!

Heheh :D Thank you very much dude! well yeah, I am waiting for the Acapella version to make more remix's and want you guys to enjoy it! :)

If I do any remix's or self compositions, I will be very perfect In my work, there is no problem for me if you guys point out any flaws in it, It is one good Key way to make sure I won't do the same mistake next time, According to people's choice I am remixing hehe :p

Thank you very much guys for reviewing and downloading the remix,

Download Counts : 121 for now (Thank you very much)

Note : I'm happy to see that many of them using this Remix as Ring Tone for their Mobile Phones

Alizée@Rügen 08-04-2010 05:58 PM

It's a very good remix, think I.