Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Do you share? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1544)

AlphaQuattro 04-01-2007 01:36 AM

Do you share?

If you had lots of rarer Alizee pics and vids, would you share them here like a good boy or girl or keep them all for yourself like a Mr greedy guts (muahahaa!)........?

SupaKrupa 04-01-2007 01:58 AM

Of course I'd share em.

Rocket 04-01-2007 09:00 AM

I do have some pictures of Alizee that I've never seen in here. I have one with Mylene and Lili, one of her whole family together and few backstage photos. But the gallery is down. :(

LiquidC 04-01-2007 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocket (Post 34955)
I do have some pictures of Alizee that I've never seen in here. I have one with Mylene and Lili, one of her whole family together and few backstage photos. But the gallery is down. :(

Mylene and Alizée together? Nice, I was begenning to think they are the same person (like Clark and Superman :p). Or maybe this is just something she did to make us believe that they are two diffrent persons. :eek:

Anyway, don't forget to post them when gallery is back up Rocket we want to see them! :)

Cooney 04-01-2007 05:04 PM

The only reason I would refuse to share an image or video is if she asked me not to, or I thought it would be harmful to her. Both seem unlikely, though I can imagine the former perhaps if I were so fortunate to run across her and get a picture, but she had Anny-Lee with her or something.

TurinSZ 04-01-2007 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocket (Post 34955)

April fools:p

LiquidC 04-01-2007 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurinSZ (Post 35001)

sigh... I wanted to believe it so much. :(

RMJ 04-01-2007 05:27 PM

Practically all photos and videos are shared. Only exception is some fan photos that are more meaning full for the fan itself than to others. He/she may show them to other fans but not over the internet. Not at first at least. But little by little. I can understand these fans since I can imagine how would it to be in situation like them. To be alone with Alizée. You would want to keep that moment after it, you would want to prolong the moment. Live the dream one more time before sharing it to others, let them to see and feel the dream, too.

But all "public" photos and videos are sharen on the internet. And they are available anyone. The limiting thing how much are you willing to sacrifice your time to find them. Practically all photos can be found from the old trusted sites, that has existed years.

Totally new photos comes very rarely, nowadays. But even them are shared as you might have seen, there's been few of them shown on AF for example last year or two. And few on French boards. Mostly those new photos comes from resources that are unknown to all fans. They are just some random photos by taken some random guy who has put them on the net then, only because he knows that she's a celebrity. But when real fan finds those, then the real sharing starts. :)

French Fan 04-04-2007 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurinSZ (Post 35001)

Hey Hi bro how's doing ? :cool:

For sharing pics I share them only with friends like TurinSZ ;)

@+

atra201 04-04-2007 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMJ (Post 35003)
Practically all photos and videos are shared. Only exception is some fan photos that are more meaning full for the fan itself than to others. He/she may show them to other fans but not over the internet. Not at first at least. But little by little. I can understand these fans since I can imagine how would it to be in situation like them. To be alone with Alizée. You would want to keep that moment after it, you would want to prolong the moment. Live the dream one more time before sharing it to others, let them to see and feel the dream, too.

But all "public" photos and videos are sharen on the internet. And they are available anyone. The limiting thing how much are you willing to sacrifice your time to find them. Practically all photos can be found from the old trusted sites, that has existed years.

Totally new photos comes very rarely, nowadays. But even them are shared as you might have seen, there's been few of them shown on AF for example last year or two. And few on French boards. Mostly those new photos comes from resources that are unknown to all fans. They are just some random photos by taken some random guy who has put them on the net then, only because he knows that she's a celebrity. But when real fan finds those, then the real sharing starts. :)

dido
btw your posts are very informative though have a lot of words