Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Are you worthy? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4334)

dreamer 10-30-2008 03:32 PM

Are you worthy?

This has probably come up before but anyway. Let's suppose Alizée wanted to get it on with you (fat chance, I know, but let's just suppose): Are you worthy to be with her? Are you man enough?:D

Deepwaters 10-30-2008 03:50 PM

LOL are we supposed to take that question seriously? ;)

All I'll say is that if your prime concern is whether you're "man enough," odds are you're not. There are several things that help in pleasing a woman in bed. Ego isn't one of them. And the same goes for pleasing her in a relationship generally.

Also, if you think you're unworthy, that, too, means you're probably not. But the same is true if you are fixated on believing you are and bragging about it. If it's all about you, that doesn't go over well.

edgar93 10-30-2008 04:19 PM

I just voted, but I cant find the meaning or purpose of this poll.:confused:

dreamer 10-30-2008 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deepwaters (Post 118888)
LOL are we supposed to take that question seriously? ;)

No.:p

Quote:

I just voted, but I cant find the meaning or purpose of this poll.
There is none.:p Just killing some time here.

TheBarrett 10-30-2008 07:36 PM

I would cherish her, but what would she want from an anti-political, nature-loving, nomad folk metal musician that really would prefer hunting and living off the wood than conform to modern society.

I doubt she could cope with my usual roamings. :rolleyes:

woohoo 10-30-2008 07:41 PM

If she loves Fire then we would be fine.

Rocket 10-30-2008 08:09 PM

You've GOT to be kidding.

OGRE 10-30-2008 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocket (Post 118925)
You've GOT to be kidding.

If I got a dollar for each time I heard that line from a woman, I'd be rich.
:p

vercingetorix 10-30-2008 09:59 PM

I chose #3 because I would cherish her but would not be able to give her what she deserves as a goddess...I'm stuck on being my own god I ''LOVE'' going to war more than anything else in the world...I would much rather go make a kill than go get laid...My doctor the other day told me that going to war and getting into battles and so forth for me is like me getting the ultimate high :blink: lol...I can agree...

MonteCristo 10-30-2008 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vercingetorix (Post 118948)
I chose #3 because I would cherish her but would not be able to give her what she deserves as a goddess...I'm stuck on being my own god I ''LOVE'' going to war more than anything else in the world...I would much rather go make a kill than go get laid...My doctor the other day told me that going to war and getting into battles and so forth for me is like me getting the ultimate high :blink: lol...I can agree...

I salute your perilousness. I'm not sure what to choose because even if i had a chance, i dont think i'd like going out with a star.....so im gonna make a bold guess and choose the one second down....