Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Support (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Quotations (how to do) (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2449)

WyomingGrizFan 09-17-2007 09:23 PM

Quotations (how to do)

Just a small question here, but how does one quote from another members previous posting? I used to be able to 'cut and paste' but that doesn't really contain the quoted statement in a box that I've seen others accomplishing. Thanks.

dan 09-17-2007 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WyomingGrizFan (Post 64788)
Just a small question here, but how does one quote from another members previous posting? I used to be able to 'cut and paste' but that doesn't really contain the quoted statement in a box that I've seen others accomplishing. Thanks.

Just start your post by clicking on the Quote button inside the post you wish to quote from. You can then trim the quoted section in your post.

RadioactiveMan 09-17-2007 09:35 PM

You can also quote multiple people by pressing the "Multi - off" button on each post that you want to quote. They will all be quoted next time you click "Post Reply"

rcs 09-17-2007 09:46 PM

I must admit, I've learned more about PCs, software, and even the occasional website capabilities that exist out there. All thanks to this site. We have a wealth of experts here. I don't know how to run a site, but that's Brad's job.:p

WyomingGrizFan 09-18-2007 08:28 PM

Well, my first attempt at quoting according to the above directions seems to have came out all right. A lot easier than I thought it would be prior to my question. Thanks again. Really helped me out.

marik 09-19-2007 12:21 AM

NP! were here to help! everyone! :)

Uméesha 09-19-2007 01:34 AM

yeah, as RCS said that we have learned a lot from this forum! yeah he is right... btw this forum is user friendly and its very easy to control over it!
we are here to help the newbie's so any questions?:)

marik 09-19-2007 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WyomingGrizFan (Post 64903)
Well, my first attempt at quoting according to the above directions seems to have came out all right. A lot easier than I thought it would be prior to my question. Thanks again. Really helped me out.

now why dont you try what you have learn? ;)to this site?
like quoting this post and reply! :)

WyomingGrizFan 09-20-2007 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marik (Post 65005)
now why dont you try what you have learn? ;)to this site?
like quoting this post and reply! :)

That's O.K. I'am still here. Still researching the accentuation procedures as well: ALT+XXXX as such. I can't understand that with the four-digit up to number nine yielding some 9,999 designations that they haven't progressed with the ASC-II system any further than they have. Like, why not have with the same system different alphabets like the Russian/Ukrainian, Arabic, Hindustani, etc. Seems like a perfectly easy format to utilize.

marik 09-20-2007 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WyomingGrizFan (Post 65099)
That's O.K. I'am still here. Still researching the accentuation procedures as well: ALT+XXXX as such. I can't understand that with the four-digit up to number nine yielding some 9,999 designations that they haven't progressed with the ASC-II system any further than they have. Like, why not have with the same system different alphabets like the Russian/Ukrainian, Arabic, Hindustani, etc. Seems like a perfectly easy format to utilize.

ohh! like some letter éτΦτ9♀ }▐á4ÿ¡Σ∙6 like that?