Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Alizee Jacotey vs Priscilla Prissou (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6748)

mzracing76 12-12-2011 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigramdiesel (Post 213952)
I don't listen to any songs by Priscilla but I do like this artist allot. She is no Alizee but to me the next best thing. Any comments? Can't post video. Maybe someone can for me. Her name is Lorie. The video I wanted to post is... Lorie - A 20 Ans it's on U TUBE.

LORI, 20 ANS
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VY6MBIhQTXY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

your welcome

Uroboros 04-04-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alizeefan (Post 223584)

So to leave you all with this as if i don't already know your answers -

Who is the better dancer ?

Lorie :p
In my opinion, her songs have coreographies even better than Alizée's :oops:

Now, with these three girls (Alizée, Lorie and Priscilla), Europe doesn't need any other female singers for me :)
They are the most beautiful women in the world! ^^

JoeNY 04-04-2012 02:05 PM

I've seen and heard some of Priscilla's music during my obsessive search for Alizee-related news. Priscilla is not even in the same league as Alizee in looks, voice, or talent. Alizee is far superior in every way to that girl.

As for collaborating, forget about it! I'd much rather see Alizee work with her friend Jenifer or Lorie. Both have comparable vocals to Alizee and are much prettier than Priscilla. Of course, Alizee rules them all. :)

Euphoria 04-04-2012 03:33 PM

Jenifer is a much better singer than Alizee, I'd say. Alizee's voice is nice but I'd say her true talent is dancing.

DopeBoy 04-04-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeNY (Post 223634)
I've seen and heard some of Priscilla's music during my obsessive search for Alizee-related news. Priscilla is not even in the same league as Alizee in looks, voice, or talent. Alizee is far superior in every way to that girl.

As for collaborating, forget about it! I'd much rather see Alizee work with her friend Jenifer or Lorie. Both have comparable vocals to Alizee and are much prettier than Priscilla. Of course, Alizee rules them all. :)

Agreed! Also, Alizee is the most beautiful girl in the world so hah!

Uroboros 04-05-2012 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeNY (Post 223634)

I used to think just like you when I was 100% obsessed with Alizée. The first time I saw mzracing posting about Priscilla here, I was like ":no:"
But times change, and now I think that it is quite a challenge for me to chose the prettiest between the three :D
Of course, when it comes to singing, Alizée is still the best of them for me

DopeBoy 04-07-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uroboros (Post 223709)
I used to think just like you when I was 100% obsessed with Alizée. The first time I saw mzracing posting about Priscilla here, I was like ":no:"
But times change, and now I think that it is quite a challenge for me to chose the prettiest between the three :D
Of course, when it comes to singing, Alizée is still the best of them for me

It seems to me there are a lot of girls that look like Priscilla or Lorie, there's only one Alizee and she looks very unique(talking Gourmandises/MCE Alizee). I can walk down the street and see girls that look just about as good and very similar to Priscilla or Lorie, though "good" or "beautiful" is an opinion. Again, Alizee is very unique looking, Priscilla and Lorie? Hardly, they're a dime-a-dozen looks-wise.

Uroboros 04-07-2012 02:10 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DopeBoy (Post 223919)
It seems to me there are a lot of girls that look like Priscilla or Lorie, there's only one Alizee and she looks very unique(talking Gourmandises/MCE Alizee). I can walk down the street and see girls that look just about as good and very similar to Priscilla or Lorie, though "good" or "beautiful" is an opinion. Again, Alizee is very unique looking, Priscilla and Lorie? Hardly, they're a dime-a-dozen looks-wise.

So please tell me your address so I can live nearby and see these girls daily! :bow::dance:

I don't know about the rest of you, but these doesn't seem to be the kind of girls that you are lucky enough to see often:
Attachment 1219

Attachment 1220

In paradise maybe? :p

DopeBoy 04-07-2012 02:32 PM

No, they're not the norm but just today running to the store I've seen a few girls I'd take over either of them. I've NEVER seen a girl that looked like Alizee or better. Ever. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, look it up, its known for good looking people. EDIT: I should note, we also have a lot of not-so-good-looking people too... nothing against bums but they're usually very unattractive.

Uroboros 04-07-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DopeBoy (Post 223930)
No, they're not the norm but just today running to the store I've seen a few girls I'd take over either of them. I've NEVER seen a girl that looked like Alizee or better. Ever. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, look it up, its known for good looking people

San Francisco... that's one of my favorite the cities! :D
Anyway, I perfectly understand what you mean. I guess we all do know what's like to have eyes for no other than Alizée :p
However, that changed in me over the time :13:
I don't disagree that Alizée's beauty is unique, that she is perfect, all I'm saying is that, for me, Lorie and Priscilla aren't that far away from her in the "beauty scale", in fact, they are really close if you ask me :p