Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What Do You Prefer? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2393)

IOPOP 09-10-2007 02:29 PM

What Do You Prefer?

Hello Y'all I Was Wondering The Other Day What Do Y'all Prefer? Discovering Alizee In The Early Days, And Having To Wait Four Years For A Come Back, Or Like Some Of Us Finding Her So Close To Her Return But Missing Out On Years Of Enjoying Alizee.

DannyMac524 09-10-2007 02:41 PM

I wish I knew her back then when she first stated. But I like her now and really hope she comes back soon.

Steven0022 09-10-2007 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IOPOP (Post 62902)
Hello Y'all I Was Wondering The Other Day What Do Y'all Prefer? Discovering Alizee In The Early Days, And Having To Wait Four Years For A Come Back, Or Like Some Of Us Finding Her So Close To Her Return But Missing Out On Years Of Enjoying Alizee.

I found her in the early days and don't regret a second waiting for her to come back. I think whether you found her early or just found out about her it really doesn't matter cause at least you found her!!! I have Loved Lili for years and will keep loving her till her career is over and after. So whether you found her early or today I don't think it really matters. What does matter is you found her at all!!!

Cooney 09-10-2007 03:43 PM

I found her right in the middle of that four year gap. I very much wish I'd found out about her right when she started. I can put up with a gap, but I regret not having been able to participate in everything when she was going at full previously.

heyamigo 09-10-2007 03:51 PM

i think 4 years of waiting may have been too much...i heard a lot of hardcore fans are now gone from the scene. in a way i'm sort of glad i found out about her relatively recently, because i also might have moved on waiting for that long.

nurvonic 09-10-2007 03:52 PM

like many unfortunate americans, i found out about her just last year. she was practically no where to be found on the internet, nothing obvious anyway. i didnt even hear about mylene farmer until i discovered alizee. i very much would of liked discovering her at the beginning of her career.

espire 09-10-2007 05:57 PM

That's quite the capitalized sentence you've got there, sir.

I discovered Alizée less than a year ago, which I find perfect, as I was happy with Nightwish until they kicked out their lead singer. Right around the switch, I found Lili.

RadioactiveMan 09-10-2007 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by espire (Post 62954)
I discovered Alizée less than a year ago, which I find perfect, as I was happy with Nightwish until they kicked out their lead singer. Right around the switch, I found Lili.

What does it matter if Tarja is gone? Emppu carries the band anyway.

espire 09-10-2007 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan (Post 62956)
What does it matter if Tarja is gone? Emppu carries the band anyway.

Well, I don't know if it's because she's gone or not that I find the new album bland and with lack of anything unique, but Nightwish is certainly less than it once was because she's gone.

Rev 09-10-2007 08:18 PM

I only found her in April, and this has been enough of a wait. It would have started to be a real downer if she had not launched this year.