Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée America Podcast (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   AAP 010: We're in double digits now people. Ow! (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4251)

brad 09-22-2008 11:53 PM

AAP 010: We're in double digits now people. Ow!

Hot off the presses!

>> Transcript

TheBarrett 09-23-2008 12:09 AM

So a gathering of two fans aye?
Sounds like a funtastic day. :)

Somehow I have an addiction with ImRawdg's bassline on his LT version.
Another great podcast, the lack of an interview was sort of a downer, but the big chunk of news made up for it! Thank you you two. :)

Ben 09-23-2008 12:22 AM

Here's one of those "fantastic get-togethers" in Mexico for Alizée's birthday that I mentioned. I think it's a really nice, short, to the point video:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gwh6G7Ve_jA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gwh6G7Ve_jA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Amigo! 09-23-2008 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBarrett (Post 115869)
Somehow I have an addiction with ImRawdg's bassline on his LT version.

Ah, you're not the only one :p

Youpidou1 09-23-2008 12:30 AM

Double Digits OWW!!! If I can help with these podcasts please tell me. They are fun to listen too.

TheBarrett 09-23-2008 12:38 AM

Indeed, to be a part of this is quite exhilarating, and is quite an honor.

Tchaikovsky 09-23-2008 12:46 AM

What happened to forum member interviews?

ciarac77 09-23-2008 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky (Post 115876)
What happened to forum member interviews?

Eh, haven't been able to fit them in with my schedule lately. They'll be back.

Ruroshen 09-23-2008 03:32 AM

Heh. Double digits! OW!! :D

Great show as always, you two. Listening to it kept me sane...I mean, awake...as I slogged through another round of voting over at MTVLA.

(And the bassline on ImRawdg's LT instrumental is indeed all kinds of win. Loved it!)

brad 09-23-2008 12:25 PM

great show ciara! i liked the recap idea and i loved raspy voice :p

Chommpers 09-23-2008 01:34 PM

Lol got the podcast episode a name name now. Ow! Another great show Ciara glad you still put in the time to give us crazy fans something to listen to. ;)

ImRawdg 09-23-2008 04:42 PM

Woot! One of my songs was in a podcast!! I officially have nothing else to live for now, my life's goal has been met.

Thanks for all your compliments. It sounds a lot better in the original MP3, with a good EQ.

Isn't September the month we are "supposed" to hear about other tour dates? Anyway, I am really starting to get excited about the future. The fact that her current label has been known for lacking promotion doesn't surprise me. I will faint the day I come across anything Alizée related in a public place, without being told about it beforehand. Every episode of this gets me more and more excited. I just hope it happens.

lefty12357 09-23-2008 05:39 PM

Another great podcast ! I truly enjoy listening to them. And yes, ImRawdg's bass line in LT is very addictive. Great job to everyone...:)

Idéaliser 09-23-2008 07:34 PM

very nice! these are fun to listen to ^^

jung_adore_ALIZEE 09-23-2008 07:36 PM

yet another good job

woohoo 09-23-2008 08:37 PM

Finally #10 is here.
Ps Imrawdog you have to post the tabs or sheet music for your song here please :):):)

Rev 09-23-2008 11:38 PM

Great job everyone. I'ts fun to listen to each podcast. :)

ImRawdg 09-24-2008 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woohoo (Post 115947)
Finally #10 is here.
Ps Imrawdog you have to post the tabs or sheet music for your song here please :):):)

Tabs for bass?

pepelepew 09-24-2008 02:02 AM

Great job Ciarra and Snatcher 42. The Lilly Town instrumental was great. I would buy a cd of all of her songs from Psychedelics being an instrumental version if they were all this well done.:D

woohoo 09-24-2008 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImRawdg (Post 115970)
Tabs for bass?

yes the bass.

ImRawdg 09-25-2008 12:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a tab with sheet music, it took a little while to make but it is very close to what I played. In my opinion it's a bit complex, and it may be hard to read because I had to print screen on a zoomed out print preview. Good luck.

Amigo! 09-25-2008 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImRawdg (Post 116045)
Here is a tab with sheet music, it took a little while to make but it is very close to what I played. In my opinion it's a bit complex, and it may be hard to read because I had to print screen on a zoomed out print preview. Good luck.

Thank you! :)

ImRawdg 09-25-2008 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woohoo (Post 115947)
Ps Imrawdog you have to post the tabs ....

That is pretty funny :D Im Raw Dog?

People at my school tend to call me "Rodg", pronounced 'rahj', because my last name is Rodgers, and people always have to have some kind of nickname for you. I wanted to be as anonymous as I could when I first joined this forum, and after taking a quote from a story for English class (also in my signature) I came up with my forum name ImRawdg, with a slightly altered spelling of "Rodg."

But I laughed out loud at "Imrawdog" :D

ciarac77 09-25-2008 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brad (Post 115903)
great show ciara! i liked the recap idea and i loved raspy voice :p

Lol, thanks. Except unlike last time, it wasn't 'I stayed out too late the night before-raspy', but rather 'I stayed out late too many nights in a row and caught a cold-raspy'....not nearly as fun. Well, maybe some of it.

nurvonic 09-25-2008 10:24 AM

you should catch a cold more often, because you sound damn good. ;)

i love the podcast titles btw.

Roman 09-25-2008 07:15 PM

finally on iTunes just today? downloading now ... :)

MonteCristo 09-26-2008 09:58 AM

Its fun sitting in the yard on a sunny day with my iphone, cold glass of wine, listening to this. But then my neighbor just had to be a f#*kin f^g and water his flowers at this time, which the majority happened to be on the my side of the fence

Sir Wood 09-26-2008 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImRawdg (Post 116045)

I enjoyed your LT piece Rodg. ;) Especially the intro. By any chance you wouldn't happen to have a completed piece with just the piano/keyboard? I think that would be pretty awesome too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nurvonic (Post 116060)
you should catch a cold more often, because you sound damn good. ;)

i love the podcast titles btw.

LMAO!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonteCristo (Post 116104)
Its fun sitting in the yard on a sunny day with my iphone, cold glass of wine, listening to this. But then my neighbor just had to be a f#*kin f^g and water his flowers at this time, which the majority happened to be on the my side of the fence

Well, at least that leaves you out of the chores of having to ever water that part of the lawn if your neighbor is doing it. LOL!

i_luv_alizee 10-09-2008 10:21 PM

I just wanted to say thank you for the podcasts. I'm a newbie to Alizée and I recently got an ipod. I discovered the podcast (starting with number 9) and from there I discovered this place. Anyway it's been fun listening to the last two podcasts and look forward to more. Also the information has been quite helpful in getting to know about her. Thank you. :D

woohoo 10-09-2008 10:31 PM

Finally a third Texan now we can split off and make our own Alizee website. We shall can it Texans for Alizee. WOOHOO

Woo

mavsluver41 10-09-2008 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woohoo (Post 117207)
Finally a third Texan now we can split off and make our own Alizee website. We shall can it Texans for Alizee. WOOHOO

Woo

Yee haw! Git r' done!

http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/r...uver41/292.jpg

Tchaikovsky 10-26-2008 04:27 AM

Sooo when's the next podcast going to be done? :)

edgar93 10-26-2008 06:29 PM

Is there any podcast in other language than English?

Tchaikovsky 10-29-2008 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgar93 (Post 118397)
Is there any podcast in other language than English?

I believe this is the only Alizée podcast.

Ruroshen 12-06-2008 02:28 PM

Over two months now without an episode. :( I appreciate that there's been precious little happening in Lilly Town worth podcasting about lately...but is it dead, Jim?

Roman 12-06-2008 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruroshen (Post 121722)
Over two months now without an episode. :( I appreciate that there's been precious little happening in Lilly Town worth podcasting about lately...but is it dead, Jim?

I think Ciara would need some factoids to talk about provided by all the great people of Alizée fandom. Unfortunately, we didn't respond well enough to her podcast (in the way of contribution) and also after talking about current events and stuff and then there not really being much (except some unhappy stuff) to talk about since that last podcast, I am thinking she has come to find the situation uninteresting or dry. We are all in a situation of only being able to reminisce on the past or talk about stuff that happened before we were even around and do so for an indefinite amount of time while we hope that some day Alizée will be back. In short, it's hard to talk about someone who's not around, at least without a lot of community support. But yeah, I do miss her voice (actually both of them).

I would like to hear Ciara's podcast again if she actually found something interesting to talk about relating to Alizée. I think it would have to be based on interviews, questions answered, maybe interesting Alizée facts from any time in Alizée's life, and maybe other special topics. But really it seems that if it were to take the form of an audio blog, she could certainly do that if she had enough interest to find time to find something to say about Alizée. One could review all the videos and interviews that we have and make insightful commentary on them or the progression of things. I don't really know what it would take to do another good podcast about Alizée, but I do know that things happened between when they were getting good and now.

ImRawdg 12-06-2008 10:57 PM

I really wonder what IS happening (with Alizee), because it almost seems like Alizee is deliberately hiding, or that she has something much more important to do than...doing anything. And she hasn't approved a comment since November 5th on her Myspace, but we all know that's a bit irrelevant at this point... Is this situation similar in any way to her disappearing after the MCE tour?

Ruroshen 12-06-2008 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImRawdg (Post 121743)
I really wonder what IS happening, because it almost seems like deliberate hiding, or that she has something much more important to do than...doing anything. And she hasn't approved a comment since November 5th on her Myspace, but we all know that's a bit irrelevant at this point... Is this situation similar in any way to her disappearing after the MCE tour?

Heh. At first, I thought you were talking about Ciara, and I was all like "Dude, she's probably just busy with school, relax!" It wasn't until I got to the bit about the MySpace that I realized you were actually referring to Lili... :o

I have to admit to be a little concerned that Lili may be in the midst of pulling another disappearing act. I'm hoping I'm wrong...and that if I'm right, it's in support of either some new promotion for Psych, or work on a new album altogether, and that it won't be as long as her last excercise in self-exile...but at this point, I imagine it's anybody's guess. :confused:

woohoo 12-06-2008 11:56 PM

If Ciara cant do it or is hiding can someone else do the podcast?:confused::confused::confused:

ImRawdg 12-07-2008 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woohoo (Post 121746)
If Ciara cant do it or is hiding can someone else do the podcast?:confused::confused::confused:

I meant Alizee, not Ciara, I've edited my post to clarify it.