Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée News (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Matt Pokora & Alizée are dating (Rumor) (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6893)

WhiteFeather 02-16-2012 02:20 PM

Bah, humbug. I'm not going to believe any of this crap unless Alizée herself confirms it. Life's much easier when you don't worry about stuff like this.

I believe it's fake for three reasons though. First as it has been stated, this particular magazine isn't on the best terms with her. <strike>Secondly, they have no picture evidence. Only old pictures of her and him.</strike> And third, they will "tell all" in the next issue. It's probably a ploy to sell more magazines.

Rev 02-16-2012 02:35 PM

Assuming I'm thinking of the correct person, it was very obvious that something was going on. Look through the videos for LE and watch the interaction between the two of them.

I do not know if they struck up a strong friendship or if it is something more. However it would not surprise me if there's a real relationship occurring there.

Some of the dynamics between the two of them just struck me as more than a friendship. Look at the one video where Jennifer is between the two of them and watch the dynamics. :)

Karin 02-16-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev (Post 219430)
It was very obvious that something was going on. Look through the videos for LE and watch the interaction between the two of them.

I do not know if they struck up a strong friendship or if it is something more. However it would not surprise me if there's a real relationship occurring there.

Some of the dynamics between the two of them just struck me as more than a friendship. Look at the one video where Jennifer as between the two of them and watch the dynamics. :)

yay! someone with same opinion!

Deepwaters 02-16-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev (Post 219430)
Assuming I'm thinking of the correct person, it was very obvious that something was going on. Look through the videos for LE and watch the interaction between the two of them.

Some of the dynamics between the two of them just struck me as more than a friendship. Look at the one video where Jennifer is between the two of them and watch the dynamics. :)

Bear in mind that:

1) Anything that you can notice, so can a certain other person; and

2) Alizée is very friendly and bonds with people easily, particularly people she makes music with.

I could be wrong, and she certainly hasn't told me anything one way or the other, but I would be VERY surprised if she was having an affair with him. If she were to have an affair, SURELY she would be smart enough to choose someone she will not be seen in public with.

EDIT: Unless, of course, she and Jérémy have become polyamorous, and that, in all honesty, would surprise me even more. ;)

Bigdan 02-16-2012 03:37 PM

In fact, there is a lot of buzz around this on Psychalizee...
They find a lot of strange facts about it.
Why is so often in Corsica...( and not in her Paris House)
Why did Jeremy take vacation on some islands with is family without Alizee....
Why is she with Matt Pokora in the Wedding scene at the Enfoires...
Why is she with him in Monaco too...
Why does they share her hat on some photos...
Why Alizee write for the Valentine's Day : " for all , with or without partner..."
and so on...

:13:

a lot of confusion, right now.

Finnishguy 02-16-2012 03:42 PM

In fact, there is a lot of buzz around this on Psychalizee...
They find a lot of strange facts about it.
Why is so often in Corsica...( and not in her Paris House)
Why did Jeremy take vacation on some islands with is family without Alizee....
Why is she with Matt Pokora in the Wedding scene at the Enfoires...
Why is she with him in Monaco too...
Why does they share her hat on some photos...
Why Alizee write for the Valentine's Day : " for all , with or without partner..."
and so on...

This last thing...hmm..
Well, it's family. And life with family is just little different than with boyfriend only, you know. We can start to pick up things like these, and we would find really lot of them between 2003-2011, sooo...

Must say that if it's true, it makes me really bad...

Ofc, Voici overstates everything often, but still.
Nothing makes confused, but how to believe that. More facts...

We all remember what Alizée said in Mexico some months ago about Jérémy. I hope those words are still valid...

Rev 02-16-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deepwaters (Post 219434)
...I would be VERY surprised if she was having an affair with him. If she were to have an affair, SURELY she would be smart enough to choose someone she will not be seen in public with....

I do not believe that Alizee would have an affair.

IF this is true it would signal an effective end to her current relationship.

Karin 02-16-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finnishguy (Post 219437)
Well, it's family. And life with family is just little different than with boyfriend only, you know. We can start to pick up things like these, and we would find really lot of them between 2003-2011, sooo...

yea, but Im realist... and in this world is today everything normal... more and more is marriage not important, cause in may % it will end soon or later (so its by us).

Dont want to open this theme, but... still Las Vegas marriage must be confirmed in other countries, in France too... and nobody knows if this happened... if not, she can do what she wants...

but still, rumor or not... Im not confused

Finnishguy 02-16-2012 03:55 PM

Yea, and it would do something for Annily too. And, we can't know how things are by Jérémy.

If that is true, Alizée have to be happy, but there's people who can't be actually.

I don't believe there's going anything..

Karin 02-16-2012 04:02 PM

Alizée & M. Pokora tomorrow on the cover of "Closer"

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...91474044_n.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finnishguy (Post 219440)
Yea, and it would do something for Annily too. And, we can't know how things are by Jérémy.

If that is true, Alizée have to be happy, but there's people who can't be actually.

I don't believe there's going anything..

dont live in fairytale... this is the life... and this and other similar things happened to many stars