Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   End of March draws near : ( (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1499)

mal 03-20-2007 12:47 PM

End of March draws near : (

Thats all just : ((

Krey317 03-20-2007 12:50 PM

march is the best month of them all.

Amelie 03-20-2007 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krey317 (Post 33335)
march is the best month of them all.

totally agree, my birthday is on March :D

RMJ 03-20-2007 01:29 PM

What's wrong with end of March ?

Moe 03-20-2007 01:52 PM

End of march!!! Quoi???

oh and if you are talking of the album release

For Fans, its better not to set a Date of the Album release or single release no official news said End of March will be the time of the album release its all speculation, I know its been almost a year from the Lili note to Nidalizee
but maybe something went against<nobr></nobr> what they thought first.

Basically: don't take rumors and fan talk as news.so you'd not get disappointed.

And whisper to new fans, There are Fans who were waiting more than you and they didn't give up yet!

And waiting for lili is fun anyways!

jeroh 03-20-2007 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moe (Post 33347)
End of march!!! Quoi???

oh and if you are talking of the album release

For Fans, its better not to set a Date of the Album release or single release no official news said End of March will be the time of the album release its all speculation, I know its been almost a year from the Lili note to Nidalizee
but maybe something went against<nobr></nobr> what they thought first.

Basically: don't take rumors and fan talk as news.so you'd not get disappointed.

And whisper to new fans, There are Fans who were waiting more than you and they didn't give up yet!

And waiting for lili is fun anyways!

Moe is right , cuz he is cool and.. *cough* mod *cough*.... (ok moe take off that gun of my face... don't eat that moe! that was in the floor!)

Deepwaters 03-20-2007 02:04 PM

Just curious, but how many posters here have children?

I have two. It's been a while since my youngest was the age of Alizée's daughter, but I remember well how much time and focus were devoted to her. My attitude is: "Damn, you have a child not yet 2 years old and you're still working on a new album?" Not: "Why is it taking so long?"

Patience. It will happen when it happens.

Amelie 03-20-2007 02:17 PM

i'm patient ^^ i have a lot work so i don't have time to sit and wait. and we still have old Alizee work and we still can listen and watch.

Krey317 03-20-2007 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deepwaters (Post 33351)
Just curious, but how many posters here have children?

I have two. It's been a while since my youngest was the age of Alizée's daughter, but I remember well how much time and focus were devoted to her. My attitude is: "Damn, you have a child not yet 2 years old and you're still working on a new album?" Not: "Why is it taking so long?"

Patience. It will happen when it happens.

Very good point, man. It's astounding that shes even bothering with singing really or trying to make a new album. I think it really says something about how motivated she is. Perseverence and determination is something i regard highly in anyone, and Alizee has it in spades. And the best part is shes not really caving under fan and media speculation, as in shes very secretive, and doesn't feel like she has to tell us anything, which she doesn't. She is doing things at her own pace, it seems, which is great. But who knows, she might be rushed nowadays, but i dont peg her as the type whos bossed around

Waiting for alizee is fun, but lets keep our fingers crossed anyways.
Here's to Alizee!! *(takes a shot of Jack Daniels)*

Deepwaters 03-20-2007 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krey317 (Post 33354)
Here's to Alizee!! *(takes a shot of Jack Daniels)*

Alas, I have more work to do today and may need to drive to see a client, so I shall defer the alcohol until later. Also I can't write worth a damn under the influence.

I'll join the toast this evening, but will probably make mine a glass of nicely aged pinot noir.