Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   People Assume... (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1669)

Drake498 04-23-2007 04:56 PM

People Assume...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zack -Alizee Lover- (Post 38070)
I was just calling crazy some fans of her(of course counting myself in that group) that would do anything for her(which pretty means Help her, not in a sexual or any other way, cuze some people just think we want to have an adventure with her:blink: ).

I despise :mad: those who jump to the conclusion that 'oh we like Alizée just cuz she's hott and we wanna bone her' cuz thats complete bull for the majority of us. WE love her for her beauty, her music, the dancing, her talent, her cuteness, ETC. :wub: I wont deny the fact thats shes hott/beautiful, but for US here, it so much deeper then that. And thats what others dont understand :rolleyes: and they need to...

(Yes this was one of my posts in another thread altought it was a bit off-topic in that one so i made my own)

nurvonic 04-23-2007 06:25 PM

i generally dont get that response. alot of the people i've introduced Alizee to think she's hot, sure, that would be the human response, but they genuinely like her music and understand why i like her. i dunno, maybe its just the crowd i hang out with.

SanchomacH 04-23-2007 06:51 PM

I'm to emberrased to let my friends know I'm in love with some girl that sings songs I don't understand. I did let my best friend know the feelings I had for Alizee and he began to feel the same way. I guess it depends if your a pevert or not. My cousin thinks she's hot and that her body is great but he screws with girls all the time. Alizee is a girl you just want to share time with, unlike other girls that just are eye candy which I dislike hanging out with but wouldn't mind boning.

Drake498 04-23-2007 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SanchomacH (Post 38132)
I guess it depends if your a pevert or not. My cousin thinks she's hot and that her body is great but he screws with girls all the time. Alizee is a girl you just want to share time with, unlike other girls that just are eye candy which I dislike hanging out with but wouldn't mind boning.

Thats mostly the response i get, and it bums me that they just think i like her for her looks, they dont even think to listen to her music even... -_- meh...

Drake498 04-23-2007 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SanchomacH (Post 38132)

Aw freakin sweet, i want one :D

Joey_adore_Jung 04-23-2007 07:08 PM

i know how you feel most of my friends except for and exceptional few call Alizee a hot piece of ass and well i asked him is that what you look at all day he said yes i was like pissed cause he can't see beyond the outer shell of her beauty. deep down she's a nice person with a great heart

CFHollister 04-23-2007 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeyhehe (Post 38138)
i know how you feel most of my friends except for and exceptional few call Alizee a hot piece of ass and well i asked him is that what you look at all day he said yes i was like pissed cause he can't see beyond the outer shell of her beauty. deep down she's a nice person with a great heart

Wow, that's a much more mature attitude than most of the 14 year olds I work with every day.

Joey_adore_Jung 04-23-2007 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFHollister (Post 38140)
Wow, that's a much more mature attitude than most of the 14 year olds I work with every day.

well first of all i am a great beliver in equality even if at times it gets me into trouble with the elders. and i never really looked that good on the outside so i try to get people to look on th inside plus Tae-Kwon-Do was quite the Disciplinary course in my life.

Drake498 04-23-2007 09:00 PM

Yea, i took Tong Su Do, when i was young and it helped dramatically with self-discipline, cuz i was a little monster b4 then :p

Joey_adore_Jung 04-23-2007 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drake498 (Post 38148)
Yea, i took Tong Su Do, when i was young and it helped dramatically with self-discipline, cuz i was a little monster b4 then :p

really to tell you the truth i never seen you that way on here to tell the truth it's hard to tell