Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Trip to La Fête (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1717)

CFHollister 05-07-2007 12:50 AM

Trip to La Fête

A former member of this site, Guldebrett, is seriously considering a 2-week trip to Paris including La Fête de la Musique this June, and is interested to know if members are interested in accompanying him on this trip.

This is a "no BS" request, and only parties that are able and serious about making such a trip are solicited to respond. Respondants must currently hold a valid passport.

If you are interested, you may PM me and I will provide you with an email address with which to contact Guldebrett and start a dialogue.

Zack -Alizee Lover- 05-07-2007 01:49 AM

too bad i dont have a valid passport atm... and im too young to take those far trips with strange ppl,and i dont have money,and i would be in my final exams by that time...

jeez... i hope Guldebrett has fun in Paris! tell him that for me!

CFHollister 05-07-2007 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zack -Alizee Lover- (Post 40014)
i hope Guldebrett has fun in Paris! tell him that for me!

He knows... now ;)

Cooney 05-07-2007 03:01 AM

Shoot - I am hoping to go to France this year (I plan to be there the day Alizée's next album releases, ergo, hopefully this year), but until I know that date, I won't commit. Air France is commencing direct Seattle to Paris flights on June 11th, so dang that's tempting... but until I have either an Alizée album date or appearance date I can hit, I have to save my pennies and my vacation time.

Grrr.

rcs 05-07-2007 05:29 AM

Lili!!! I'm coming to see you one day!!!Promise!!!

I'd love to go, but this is short notice for me...:eek: Please take pictures and share with the world....:)

JCC 05-07-2007 10:41 AM

DAMN! I'd go, but its too short a notice :( I wish i'd known 3weeks ago. My GF and i were deciding on what to do on our vacation next month...we decided on Maui for 2weeks :D....it was between europe (probably france or italy), Maui, Visit friends in Canada, or stay local and hit up Las Vegas.

Take pics, hollister, if u end up going w/him..

Drake498 05-07-2007 04:11 PM

To all you suckers that don't, I have a valid Passport :p >_<

Zack -Alizee Lover- 05-07-2007 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFHollister (Post 40016)
He knows... now ;)

Merci Beaucoup! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drake498

Good, now you need the money! :D

Joey_adore_Jung 05-07-2007 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cooney (Post 40018)
Shoot - I am hoping to go to France this year (I plan to be there the day Alizée's next album releases, ergo, hopefully this year), but until I know that date, I won't commit. Air France is commencing direct Seattle to Paris flights on June 11th, so dang that's tempting... but until I have either an Alizée album date or appearance date I can hit, I have to save my pennies and my vacation time.

Grrr.

yea i know what you mean i would have the money to go and the passport i just need to renew it or something. but yea AGGGHHHHH!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drake498 (Post 40054)

thx drake bloody cherry on my ice cream i don't have the money and won't have the time to get it either. AGGGHHHH!! NEED TO RENEW BLOODY PASSPORT.

well i hope those who get to go have a great time. :D

p.s. if you manage to see
Alizee be sure to e-mail me all the pictures you got and tell her i said hi, even though she has no idea who i am, makes me me sad about that though. :(

RMJ 05-07-2007 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cooney (Post 40018)
Air France is commencing direct Seattle to Paris flights on June 11th, so dang that's tempting...

They flights between those cities practically everyday, so you aren't limited to that one day. :)

20th of June is the closest day before the LFDLM for direct flight.