Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How do we get Alizee HERE!!! (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293)

Viaggio 08-23-2006 07:40 PM

How do we get Alizee HERE!!!

What do we have to do to get Alizee to America!??!! The Captivating Corsican would be HUGE here!!!!! Does any one know of any such plans in the near future?

Viaggio

RadioactiveMan 08-23-2006 07:43 PM

Making crop circles reading "Alizee, please come here!" is my best idea so far.

....My ideas could use some work, but at least I try.

nurvonic 08-23-2006 08:34 PM

we could get her a 20 dollar gift certificate to Target. then she'd be forced to come here

General Patton 08-23-2006 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nurvonic (Post 5360)
we could get her a 20 dollar gift certificate to Target. then she'd be forced to come here

LOL
But it would have to be more then that. Alizee has alot of money away she can buy whatever she wants.

Señor Villa 08-23-2006 09:22 PM

Well since I am an Alizée stalker, I could go up and knock on her door and take her back with me to America.:eek:

Pirate515 08-23-2006 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by General Patton (Post 5364)
LOL! But it would have to be more then that. Alizee has a lot of money away she can buy whatever she wants.

I agree. On top of it all, Target has a web site and she can just use that gift certificate to order something from it if she really wanted to ;). Shipping to France will be kinda pricey though, but I'm sure she can afford it.

Now to get back to reality, I think that the best way to get her here is to show her that there are quite a few people here in the US who care about her, and most importantly about her music. I know that this is easier said than done, but there are a lot of devoted fans here on this site, and if we all go out there and spread the word, this can be accomplished. I do believe that once Alizee sees that the US is full of people who know how to appreciate true talent such as hers, she will gladly come.

Brianh 08-23-2006 09:36 PM

well

For one if I remember right she has no desire to perform here, two I wouldn't want her to come here anyways because our media has a way of trashing stars, making them look bad and just plain messing things up. It's better if Alizee stays where she is at we just have to adore her from a distance. These are just my opinions take the for what they are.

nurvonic 08-23-2006 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianh (Post 5377)
For one if I remember right she has no desire to perform here, two I wouldn't want her to come here anyways because our media has a way of trashing stars, making them look bad and just plain messing things up. It's better if Alizee stays where she is at we just have to adore her from a distance. These are just my opinions take the for what they are.

i say, get her over here for just a few live performances, some interviews, and possibly a concert, then she gets the hell out of this godforsaken country before all that media bashing takes place, safe in her own country

rwd716 08-23-2006 09:48 PM

I really can see her getting hounded by the media if she came over. Tiz quite sad. PHACK! :mad:

brad 08-23-2006 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nurvonic (Post 5360)

that is the funniest thing i have read all day .. lol