Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   En Concert Cloths (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3237)

Moi-aimes-Alizée 01-14-2008 05:37 AM

En Concert Cloths

I wonder is it 3-4 diffrent concerts or is it a really long one with a lot of breaks for her to change cloths? :P Guess its a very silly question but I can't find out

-MihaiL- 01-14-2008 06:54 AM

I choose- with a lot of breaks one. :p

OGRE 01-14-2008 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moi-aimes-Alizée (Post 87529)
I wonder is it 3-4 diffrent concerts or is it a really long one with a lot of breaks for her to change cloths? :P Guess its a very silly question but I can't find out

She does change clothes at same concert. You can see the break points. For example, she leaves exists a little early during Lou ou Toi, and there is a long musical interlude prior to Gourmandises (change from white to blue/white) Then she leaves early for Mon Maquis, as the backup singers cover the final repeats (change blue/white to yellow).

bb17 01-14-2008 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OGRE (Post 87539)
She does change clothes at same concert. You can see the break points. For example, she leaves exists a little early during Lou ou Toi, and there is a long musical interlude prior to Gourmandises (change from white to blue/white) Then she leaves early for Mon Maquis, as the backup singers cover the final repeats (change blue/white to yellow).

i read somewhere that "En Concert" was actually filmed at several different concerts. Could this be part of the reason for different outfits? Or was it just really one concert?

SilentFox 01-14-2008 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bb17 (Post 87540)
i read somewhere that "En Concert" was actually filmed at several different concerts. Could this be part of the reason for different outfits? Or was it just really one concert?

just one concert...just she changes cloth's

RMJ 01-14-2008 08:53 AM

Doesn't her changing hair length give any clue how it is ?

-MihaiL- 01-14-2008 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMJ (Post 87545)
Doesn't her changing hair length give any clue how it is ?

really? I never noticed that. Maybe it's a miracle, Alizee is friends with God. :D

RadioactiveMan 01-14-2008 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bb17 (Post 87540)

The way I understood it, it's from more than one concert, but she did changes clothes during each concert.

SilentFox 01-14-2008 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -MihaiL- (Post 87548)
really? I never noticed that. Maybe it's a miracle, Alizee is friends with God. :D

Thank you.. i never really saw a difference in her hair either during the concert...

Mon Maquis 01-14-2008 09:18 AM

Its different concerts. Watch her ring finger. Her wedding rings comes and goes throughout the concert songs.