Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Yankees Thread (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3506)

Future Raptor Ace 03-11-2008 10:53 PM

Yankees Thread

Do we have any Yankee fans on this site? I might get opening day tickets, since this is the last one ever in Yankee stadium. If I go in April i will take pics for you guys, luckily my dads a huge Yankee fan like me, so we are both on the case. Lets go Yankees!!!

Amigo! 03-11-2008 11:32 PM

The Yankees?

I'll see them in June :mad:

:cool:

kdc300z 03-11-2008 11:39 PM

Sorry man... Yankees suck.
Boston too.

Go Dodgers...

Geech 03-12-2008 10:48 AM

<--- Sox fan

Edcognito 03-12-2008 12:58 PM

I live in New York.

When Major League baseball enforces the Life-Time ban from baseball Steinbrenner got for giving illegal campaign contributions to R. Nixon (R-Fascist) then i'll be a yankees fan again...

Ed:mad:

Future Raptor Ace 03-12-2008 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdc300z (Post 95142)
Sorry man... Yankees suck.
Boston too.

Go Dodgers...

haha u guys stole Joe Torrie

nurvonic 03-12-2008 05:04 PM

bitches its all about the marlins

Future Raptor Ace 03-13-2008 10:33 PM

Billy Crystal leads off for the Yankees, boy was it a funny thing to watch lol. Here's the article and video
http://sports.aol.com/mlb/story/_a/c...13111209990001

kdc300z 03-13-2008 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace (Post 95197)
haha u guys stole Joe Torrie

Yea thats true.. but do you really believe that he was that much of a difference maker for the Yankees? I mean your team is like an All Star team.. How much do you think the manager had to do with their success? I feel the mgr is overrated. And you know Steiny low balled him anyhow dont you think? I actually grew up a Yankee fan living in San Francisco, but as I grew up and moved to Southern California and watched ESPN become the MTV of sports, with their constant bending over for the NYY and Bos I grew to dislike them. Here is a typical ESPN broadcast by the way, as seen from a Left Coast guy.

"Yankess this, and Yankees that... Boston this and Boston that...Blah Blah Blah Derek Jeter, Blah Blah Blah Manny...oh and by the way, the Giants played today, they won, so anyways... How do you feel about the Yankees Mr. Analyst?, How about you other Analyst?, Lets talk with a former Analyst to discuss analyzing The Yankees... Hey dont forget about Boston, we havent talked about them for the last 2 minutes., Hey Yankee, can I get onb my knees for ya? Don't worry Boston, you'll get a turn..."

Future Raptor Ace 03-14-2008 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdc300z (Post 95356)
Yea thats true.. but do you really believe that he was that much of a difference maker for the Yankees? I mean your team is like an All Star team.. How much do you think the manager had to do with their success? I feel the mgr is overrated. And you know Steiny low balled him anyhow dont you think? I actually grew up a Yankee fan living in San Francisco, but as I grew up and moved to Southern California and watched ESPN become the MTV of sports, with their constant bending over for the NYY and Bos I grew to dislike them. Here is a typical ESPN broadcast by the way, as seen from a Left Coast guy.

"Yankess this, and Yankees that... Boston this and Boston that...Blah Blah Blah Derek Jeter, Blah Blah Blah Manny...oh and by the way, the Giants played today, they won, so anyways... How do you feel about the Yankees Mr. Analyst?, How about you other Analyst?, Lets talk with a former Analyst to discuss analyzing The Yankees... Hey dont forget about Boston, we havent talked about them for the last 2 minutes., Hey Yankee, can I get onb my knees for ya? Don't worry Boston, you'll get a turn..."

ehh I think Torrie made a huge difference to the team, I think Steinbrenner made a huge mistake letting him go. We shall see this season.
I can understand your point on why u hate the Yanks, im sorry for that. I have always been a Yankee fan, since my first game when I was 2. I remember going to the stadium with my dad. :rolleyes: Good times