Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Garduation (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3920)

Spartan500 06-17-2008 06:20 PM

Garduation

So i haven't seen a thread on here about this and figured i would make it. So is anybody graduating right around now or this year from school or anything?

And the main reason i made this thread is because i just graduateda little while ago. Im glad high school is done.

SilentFox 06-17-2008 06:33 PM

I am...hehe :D that is if i pass my 4 classes, but I dont think I will have any problems at all!

Chommpers 06-17-2008 07:03 PM

Yeah I graduated from High School about a month ago, my dad has some pictures on his camera but he still hasn't put them on his comp so I don't really expect to get them anytime soon lol. I am going to be starting college later this year, little scared about that, kinda wished I wasn't out of high school yet but I should do ok and they say college is the best 4 years of your life.

Congratulations on graduating as well Spartan

Ricardo 06-17-2008 07:32 PM

We don't call it graduation here...it's no big deal, but hey: only one more exam and high school is over for me. To College! :D

TheBarrett 06-17-2008 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chommpers (Post 106543)
Yeah I graduated from High School about a month ago, my dad has some pictures on his camera but he still hasn't put them on his comp so I don't really expect to get them anytime soon lol. I am going to be starting college later this year, little scared about that, kinda wished I wasn't out of high school yet but I should do ok and they say college is the best 4 years of your life.

'They' don't work with me.
I hate college, all it is is just more piled work, you can get your money ripped out of your hands in less than a second, it's the best wasted years of life, they should call it. :p

Then again that's just my opinion, I mean I never wanted a future built around a plain job like dentistry or engineering, I love music, but hey, all those campus music classes are oh so boring, I wish MY music professors were someone cool, like Jordan Rudess or any of the kind.

Sir Wood 06-17-2008 08:12 PM

Congrats Spartan! That's one hurdle over with eh?

It'll be a while for me to finish college considering I only go part-time and work full time. Speaking of which, it's off to class...

Future Raptor Ace 06-18-2008 12:13 AM

My high school graduation is at Staten Island Yankee Stadium aka (Richmond County Bank Ballpark, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richmon..._Bank_Ballpark ) next Wednesday the 25th.

tbailey 06-18-2008 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chommpers (Post 106543)

there's nothing to worry about :D
you'll probably party more than study like everybody else does
it will be a great time - think of it as a four year vacation before you have to get a job

that's unless you're doing a difficult major i.e. business school, engineering, mathematics, science...
then maybe not as much partying :D

if you're eventually thinking about law school you can ask me questions if you want - i'd be happy to help

Spartan500 06-18-2008 01:33 AM

thanks guys yeah im just happy all of the required school is done with even though i finished school early its still nice to know im officially done.

and congrats to you guys

Youpidou1 06-18-2008 01:35 AM

I graduated 2 weeks ago without taking any finals. Got exempted from them all. I don't know how I did it because you need a 95% or above to be exempted. My overall is about 97% though. I've been bored and I can only play football(about once every 2 days) and paintball(4) so many times in 2 weeks.