Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Whats next, New Album or New Baby? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4158)

HelixSix 08-22-2008 04:54 AM

Whats next, New Album or New Baby?

Alizée is near the point where she can think about growing her family more, or fine tune her artistry and come out with another album soon. What do you guys think will happen next?

There are so many variables here that it's hard for me to make an educated guess, so I figured it might be an interesting poll.

TheBarrett 08-22-2008 04:56 AM

I've heard she has already started on her fourth album with Jérémy, I don't know the relevance of this statement, but we can expect a baby anytime in the future, because she's said she would like to have another.

And when that happens, i'll have another javelin thrown upon my soul wounded so badly with the stilettos and the swords that has been flung at it many times before, but the joy of her new child will be enough to make sure it still works. :)

Idéaliser 08-22-2008 05:02 AM

I'd love to see her with another little one, maybe a boy :P, Annily already brings her so much joy. But for right now, I think it'd be cool to hear more of what's in that petite head of hers, music wise :P

kerasus 08-22-2008 07:36 AM

Those concerts in november reminds me the ones at the end of 2003. I think there will be a hiatus again and we won't be able to see Alizée around until 2012 or so or maybe never =(. But whatever the result, the hope is Alizee never ends up with an outcome as Britney's in terms of lifestyle.

mavsluver41 08-22-2008 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBarrett (Post 112678)
And when that happens, i'll have another javelin thrown upon my soul wounded so badly with the stilettos and the swords that has been flung at it many times before, but the joy of her new child will be enough to make sure it still works. :)

Aye, an accurate assessment. At first I suspected that she didn't want the age difference between her two children to be too wide. But then again, she and her brother are six years apart.

Between our happiness and hers, most of us would take hers without a second thought, so whatever choice she decides to make is fine by me. But personally, I think she is working on the fourth album already - the unbridled passion and devotion of her fans will have earned it.

Toc De Mac 08-22-2008 08:38 AM

She has already stated that she has begun looking into a new album, so I'll go with "new album." ;)

Joseph09 08-22-2008 08:49 AM

i hope not be new baby.I want to come out her 4th album.

www.alizeeturkiye.com

Tchaikovsky 08-22-2008 09:26 AM

I went with baby :cool:

ggin 08-22-2008 09:42 AM

Why not both? :p

Tomtentp 08-22-2008 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ggin (Post 112696)
Why not both? :p

He said it.