Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Do you think Alizee lipsinks some of her songs? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4948)

super5 07-16-2009 10:57 AM

Do you think Alizee lipsinks some of her songs?

Does anyone here think Alizee lipsinks some of her songs during a concert? because i see some videos for a conerct where she clearly is singing, but some it looks like she isnt...

Tiwaz 07-16-2009 11:08 AM

I guees many of the tv-performances is lip-synching due to various reasons. To bad it have given her a bad reputation among some people thinking she can't sing for real which she of course can.

Tomtentp 07-16-2009 11:37 AM

If you want to hear her not lip-syncing you should refeer to her En Concert DVD, the Enfoirés shows or the Acoustic performances with the two latter ones being present in the video section of this forum.

Much of her performances is however lip-synced which apparently is pretty common in france.

super5 07-16-2009 11:40 AM

: / see if she lip syncs an entire concert, i'd be a little upset, i wouldnt care if it was a song or 2, she has a beautiful voice and doesnt need to lip sync for it to sound good :)

Three 07-16-2009 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by super5 (Post 134732)
: / see if she lip syncs an entire concert, i'd be a little upset, i wouldnt care if it was a song or 2, she has a beautiful voice and doesnt need to lip sync for it to sound good :)

I totally agree with you!!:)

Scruffydog777 07-16-2009 01:16 PM

I'm quite sure the entire En Concert was sung live. I've noticed sometimes where someone has taken a song from En Concert, posted it on Youtube and in some of those cases the video isn't in sync with the audio whitch makes it look like she's lip syncing, but she's not.

Two of her biggest hits, Moi Lolita and J'en ai marre dont sound that good when they're sung live, but she has many others that do sound great, L'Alize, Amelie m'a dit, Hey Amigo, Toc de mac, L'e-mail a des ailes, Lou ou Toi.

I believe with only a few exceptions, most of her other appearances where she sings only one or two of "her" songs, she is lip syncing.

It be nice if she didn't have to but it really doesn't bother me. All I know is I love the sound that's coming out of my speakers.

wasabi622 07-16-2009 01:27 PM

she stated that for smaller performances, she does indeed lipsynch, but that's cuz she finds it hard to dance and sing very well at the same time.

but for concerts, like the En Concert DVD stuff, she was definetly singing live.
which i think is better, cuz then she gets to add her own little sound effects... especially when she laughs or giggles.. :wub:

jung_adore_ALIZEE 07-16-2009 09:25 PM

sometimes she does both :eek:

Karlalizee 07-16-2009 10:10 PM

many artist include dance in their concerts. they lip sync because they would be out of breath if they try to do both. besides, if she was giving a concert, you would be seeing her live and listening to a song that she sings. either way, you win. :D

wasabi622 07-17-2009 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karlalizee (Post 134777)
many artist include dance in their concerts. they lip sync because they would be out of breath if they try to do both. besides, if she was giving a concert, you would be seeing her live and listening to a song that she sings. either way, you win. :D

she wouldn't have to sing or dance.. and id still win. :D