Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Alizee tour 2010 (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5203)

stuh37 11-17-2009 06:26 AM

Alizee tour 2010

Does anyone know tour dates or venues for 2010

Jurre 11-17-2009 08:15 AM

Seems to be a "little" early for that, as there is not even a release date for the new album yet.

Criss_pl 11-17-2009 11:11 AM

Man, we dont't even know date of album relase:)

Tour... Maybe it will be, but there aren't any confirmations of it. Just suppositions.
And dates... will come one day I hope.

Welcome stuh37 on forum:)

Roman 11-18-2009 02:00 AM

I hope you all get a chance. It's sad for a big fan to never get that chance. If you are willing to go to France for it, I'd say you are a big fan. Of course, I consider it part of the fun to go there and see her on her native soil, though I'd like her to come to California too.

user472884 11-18-2009 02:44 AM

^I'd absolutely love to go to France

except for the fact that I'm fifteen with about a hundred dollars to my name living in a very "french=faggot" setting...

Look's like I'm swimming to France then... anyone want to join me?

jmaca 11-18-2009 12:48 PM

my father works for united so i can take a flight to and from france for free...im definitely gonna try and hit up the concerts :D

Alex 11-18-2009 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmaca (Post 144638)
my father works for united so i can take a flight to and from france for free...im definitely gonna try and hit up the concerts :D

Wow Dude, you're really lucky having your dad working on for UNITED Air and getting free tickets. Also Welcome Jmaca to the forum, glad to have another fan from California .
Im also planning to go to one of her concerts in the next tour, better chances going to Mexico City and seeing her there, but at the same time planning really hard to go to France for a concert:p.

jmaca 11-18-2009 10:33 PM

@ alex

yea im gonna take advantage of the united perks during her tour...ill try and catch several of her concerts, for sure one in paris and if she has any in mexico i wanna hit that up with some friends.

and i see youre from montebello...im in west covina, im pretty sure thats pretty close to montebello via the 60 freeway

wasabi622 11-19-2009 12:47 AM

*sigh*

i can't see myself anywhere near europe until 2011.. :(
hopefully she'll still be having concerts around then!!

Alex 11-19-2009 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmaca (Post 144651)
@ alex

yea im gonna take advantage of the united perks during her tour...ill try and catch several of her concerts, for sure one in paris and if she has any in mexico i wanna hit that up with some friends.

and i see youre from montebello...im in west covina, im pretty sure thats pretty close to montebello via the 60 freeway

Yeah Dude, its like 3 miles away(by the Westcovina Mall right?), and its great that for sure you will catch her in Paris when she gets to perform over there.