Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Hypothetical question - N. Am. official event (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5514)

Sir Wood 04-01-2010 04:03 PM

Hypothetical question - N. Am. official event

Yes, there is a thread about Alizée in America. This is a hypothetical question since the community has certainly gained press notice as of late. So, would you attend an official Alizée event in N. America (e.g.: New York) be it a signing or concert ?

Please give a real truthful and honest answer rather than a wishful "yes" because we all know our limits (e.g. work, school, money, age). This may give us a figure, hopefully a high one, that may gain notice by Team Alizée. :cool:

Fèvier 04-01-2010 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Wood (Post 157388)
Yes, there is a thread about Alizée in America. This is a hypothetical question since the community has certainly gained press notice as of late. So, would you attend an official Alizée event in N. America (e.g.: New York) be it a signing or concert ?

Please give a real truthful and honest answer rather than a wishful "yes" because we all know our limits (e.g. work, school, money, age). This may give us a figure, hopefully a high one, that may gain notice by Team Alizée. :cool:

Well I would love to say yes, but it depends on the location and what day. if its during a school week then I'm screwed. But if it's on a Friday or Saturday and in New York City, then I'll be begging the hell out of my parents to let me go and met up with the rest of the people from this forum :). And if not then I'll one really sad fan for missing a chance like this.

Hypothetically of course :p

Merci Alizée 04-01-2010 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Wood (Post 157388)

If it happens in an year from now, then I would say given the fact that I live far away from US. It would be an expensive affair and time would also be a big factor for that. But if it happens after an year then I'll attend it in any part of N. America.

Sir Wood 04-01-2010 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaner360 (Post 157390)
Well I would love to say yes, but it depends on the location and what day. if its during a school week then I'm screwed. But if it's on a Friday or Saturday and in New York City, then I'll be begging the hell out of my parents to let me go and met up with the rest of the people from this forum :). And if not then I'll one really sad fan for missing a chance like this.

Hypothetically of course :p

From past events, it would most likely be during the weekday. :/

I'd lean towards New York too, since she seems to like that city. I narrowed the focus to just 1 city because the US fans are so geographically spread out you can't satisfy everyone. But I don't want to get into that discussion since that is what the other thread has been doing. This is quantitative.

@Merci_Alizee I was looking at this terms of months, like this year 2010. What's not to stop them from dropping by en route to Mexico?

Fèvier 04-01-2010 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Wood (Post 157395)
From past events, it would most likely be during the weekday. :/

I'd lean towards New York too, since she seems to like that city. I narrowed the focus to just 1 city because the US fans are so geographically spread out and she seems to like that city. But I don't want to get into that discussion since that is what the other thread has been doing. This is quantitative.

I see your point, she's been there plenty of times, and even mentions it in Les Collines. One can only imagine how many fans will go crazy if word of a concert in New York City (or anywhere else in the US) where to get out. :D
And way to go all smart using big words like quantitative. :p

Future Raptor Ace 04-01-2010 04:21 PM

Alizee in my home city of nyc with a concert = FRA screaming like a little girl

Tchaikovsky 04-01-2010 04:53 PM

I was going to say yes, but then I read your post. Unfortunately, I probably wouldn't be able to go, given my age and location :(

sumi1 04-01-2010 04:58 PM

Definitely yes!!!

I will go there even if she comes for shooting practice and wants me to be a target which she can shoot:D

MYGOGT 04-01-2010 05:13 PM

Yes. Even if I have to go to Mexico. Passport is in hand.

user472884 04-01-2010 05:23 PM

Funds permitting, of course.