Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Unofficial Hunger Strike (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5994)

MarkL 09-25-2010 12:56 AM

The Unofficial Hunger Strike

Due to my univeristy stuff, I am currently averaging 1 Meal (that isnt even a full one) a day over the past week. So pretty much its a hunger strike and it hurts like hell. Ive had a 7 day straight stomach ache for hunger, I can eat about only 50 percent of what I used to cause my stomach is eating itself and Ive dropped 12 pounds in 4 days...

HUNGER STRIKING FOR ALIZEE CD SALES!

AlizéeInspired 09-25-2010 01:27 AM

This! This is dedication and sacrifice! I would send you something to eat but... that's a long way to be sending food...

'You know you're an Alizée fan when...' :rolleyes:

Människöpesten 09-25-2010 01:32 AM

i'll send you a bacon fried steak wrapped in bacon fried in bacon fat. fried in bacon

aditya8617 09-25-2010 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkL (Post 181495)
Due to my univeristy stuff, I am currently averaging 1 Meal (that isnt even a full one) a day over the past week. So pretty much its a hunger strike and it hurts like hell. Ive had a 7 day straight stomach ache for hunger, I can eat about only 50 percent of what I used to cause my stomach is eating itself and Ive dropped 12 pounds in 4 days...

HUNGER STRIKING FOR ALIZEE CD SALES!

What are your demands? We promise to at least give it a thought:D.

MarkL 09-25-2010 01:42 AM

Nooo I dont want food now. Ive had people offer me so much food in the past 2 days its not even funny.

Ive had people offer to buy me Subway, give me some of their pizza, buy me Chinese Food, etc. and ill be like Noooooo Hunger Strike...theyll be like when will u eat...

When you buy me an Alizee item, preferably a CD, or buy urself it and listen to it.

Then i get a :blink: and theyre just like...soo you want some subway?

This is probably also one of the most painful things in my life that Ive done, at one point I had to fight back tears because it felt like a knife was being stabbed into me multiple times over and over again...

Laughing hurts, smiling hurts, sneezes actually tear my eyes...I cant help it they just do. Some friends are like thats cool your hunger striking while others are like STOPP, EAT ILL PAY FOR UR FOOD...then u look and say Alizee? and then they join the COOL UR ON HUNGER STRIKE group.

Soooo...only use hunger strikes for making a new diet (Like I am) and proving a point about something (Like I am Trying to) Because it really does hurt like hell all the time...I still eat like 1 thing a day but its like a bowl of cereal or something nothing major.

AlizéeInspired 09-25-2010 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkL (Post 181501)
Nooo I dont want food now. Ive had people offer me so much food in the past 2 days its not even funny.

Ive had people offer to buy me Subway, give me some of their pizza, buy me Chinese Food, etc. and ill be like Noooooo Hunger Strike...theyll be like when will u eat...

When you buy me an Alizee item, preferably a CD, or buy urself it and listen to it.

Then i get a :blink: and theyre just like...soo you want some subway?

This is probably also one of the most painful things in my life that Ive done, at one point I had to fight back tears because it felt like a knife was being stabbed into me multiple times over and over again...

Laughing hurts, smiling hurts, sneezes actually tear my eyes...I cant help it they just do. Some friends are like thats cool your hunger striking while others are like STOPP, EAT ILL PAY FOR UR FOOD...then u look and say Alizee? and then they join the COOL UR ON HUNGER STRIKE group.

Soooo...only use hunger strikes for making a new diet (Like I am) and proving a point about something (Like I am Trying to) Because it really does hurt like hell all the time...I still eat like 1 thing a day but its like a bowl of cereal or something nothing major.

You gonna end up lookin' like Gandhi by the time this is over, man... The best of luck to you soldier!

MarkL 09-25-2010 01:51 AM

Either Ghandi, or the same with more Alizee stuff. I hope its a mix between the two, I could go for losing a bit more weight, and Alizee stuff is awesome!

user472884 09-25-2010 04:17 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'll bring Nubcake back! I promise!

BlackAnthem 09-25-2010 09:26 AM

:eek: That's ridiculous. Do what ever you want but BE CAREFUL. You could be hospitalized for that.

Jurre 09-25-2010 10:23 AM

Aren't you overdoing this a bit? You should be able to keep yourself supported for only about 10 EUR a week :p