Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Possibility of Getting Alizee to Do a Question and Answer Session on Alizee America? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6484)

JoeNY 07-25-2011 10:21 AM

Possibility of Getting Alizee to Do a Question and Answer Session on Alizee America?

Does anyone have contact with Alizee or can someone pass along a message that her fans in the U.S. would like to "talk" with her? Does she answer comments on her Facebook page? I'm getting the feeling she doesn't like us Americans very much, but we love her. :whine: Just verify that she is Alizee, set up an account here, and have someone translate on either or both ends.

She really needs to stop ignoring her fans in the U.S. Doesn't she care about us? It's just rude. French rude. :D

Just set a date and time (US Eastern Standard Time) and we'll be here. :thumb:

Or maybe we can submit a list of questions and have Alizee reply to them?

Mon Maquis 07-25-2011 01:00 PM

Alizee just does not really talk to Fans in general, US or French.

She goes monthes not even talking to Julien.

Just remember, you wrote her that nice letter and did she answer that???

So I think you have you answer...

Deepwaters 07-25-2011 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeNY (Post 206295)
Does anyone have contact with Alizee or can someone pass along a message that her fans in the U.S. would like to "talk" with her?

She's aware of that.

Quote:

Does she answer comments on her Facebook page?
So far, no, at least not on her public page. She didn't on her open page ("MelleAlizéebis") before it was taken down, either.

Quote:

I'm getting the feeling she doesn't like us Americans very much
As noted above, that's an unwarranted conclusion; she does not directly communicate with fans. It has nothing to do with not liking fans or not liking any particular group of them. She's just a private person who keeps her private and public lives separate. Sometimes in the past she has taken this to silly extremes (IMO) so that, for instance, she never has shared the real reason for canceling the concert at the Grand Rex in 2008. I can understand why you might think from this behavior that she doesn't like you, but it's not so.

Sometimes she communicates with hints and non-verbal signals, as she did when she held the autograph signing special session for AAm fans and signed all those CDs in gold ink. (She did mine twice. Maybe I make her nervous. ;) ) She's been known to do things like the chat session she had with people who posted on the AFC site. But she keeps distance between herself and fans most of the time and seldom if ever engages one-on-one.

She's clearly an introvert and also took lessons in this from the Great Stone Sphinx herself; compared to Mylène Farmer, Alizée is downright gregarious.

Quote:

Or maybe we can submit a list of questions and have Alizee reply to them?
That's conceivable but unlikely. I think maybe setting something like that up for all fans, not just us, would be more likely to succeed -- and even then it's a long shot.

woohoo 07-25-2011 04:18 PM

Her family probably keeps her busy most of the time. She has not been very responsive to fans. I would not bet on something like this happening.

User22 07-25-2011 07:38 PM

I doubt in a million years she would do this...yes, I am being the harvenger of doom haha

user472884 07-25-2011 07:54 PM

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/v...e-go-again.jpg

She'll never do a Q&A for such a small fanbase such as us. When you look at how many of us actually participate, we're only a group of about 20 people... and her taking the time out of her life to answer our mundane and already answered questions is most likely not on her radar anytime this century.

Aldighieri 07-25-2011 08:04 PM

Few? Who said we are few?

What's he that wishes so?
My cousin Westmoreland? No, my fair cousin:
If we are mark'd to die, we are enow
To do our country loss; and if to live,
The fewer men, the greater share of honour.
God's will! I pray thee, wish not one man more.
By Jove, I am not covetous for gold,
Nor care I who doth feed upon my cost;
It yearns me not if men my garments wear;
Such outward things dwell not in my desires:
But if it be a sin to covet honour,
I am the most offending soul alive.

I'm honoured to be a part of that, band of brothers..

Azhiri 07-25-2011 08:47 PM

I think what Deepwaters said sounds right. If she doesn't talk to her french fanbase either, I doubt it's a matter of disliking anyone. Perhaps while promoting her upcoming album she will be a little more talkative?

I think she seems very sensible for refraining from posting every facet of her life on Twitter and such unlike many celebrities today. :p

User22 07-25-2011 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhiri (Post 206318)

I think she seems very sensible for refraining from posting every facet of her life on Twitter and such unlike many celebrities today. :p

Amen to every lick of that haha.

Scruffydog777 07-25-2011 09:15 PM

I think her lack of communication with hers fan is her only fault. But maybe that helps contribute to her mystique. Though I've heard on good authority that she will give an all day interview, during which she will answer any question to anyone who can help her get rid of a chipmunk that has invaded her house.