Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Media Section (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Anyone know what Gregoire is saying here? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8577)

imverynuts 02-25-2020 09:56 AM

Anyone know what Gregoire is saying here?

I think this video i s a bit new, one of the French insta accounts I follow posted these two videos in the link below: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8_G3EVK...d=xjrt42b26v9g

He's talking about Alizee supposedly, just wondering what he's saying! I suppose we might could ask Berbert? :)

bebert057 02-25-2020 10:23 AM

bebert to the rescue :bye:

Voice-over: with Grégoire Lyonnet, Alizée regains self-confidence and especially the singer learns to outdo herself, in her images, the young woman dances to perfection yet she suffers excruciatingly from the back and ankle

Grégoire: Just before dancing, we look like that with her makeup, she had very dark makeup, very black. And I said to him: go, we grit your teeth, you're going to get there, you're going to do it. And finally, finally, she trusted me once again, she went on the track, she clenched her teeth, she hurt but she did the choreography to the end, she danced magically well, she was really into this character who was suffering.

Voice-over: tonight, viewers have the impression of witnessing the birth of a new romance live, yet when we tackle the question, Grégoire Lyonnet seems to be embarrassing.

Journalist: what do you say to viewers who say that you are in a relationship with Alizée?

Grégoire
: Well ... I ... I answer that ... uh ... uh

Switch to second video

Grégoire: it's up to you to see what you saw on television

Journalist: you no longer want to leave?

Grégoire: that's it

imverynuts 02-25-2020 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bebert057 (Post 268846)

LOL I don't know what we'd do with out you at th is point thanks alot!!

So this was during DALS then, ah, makes sense.

It makes me wonder the first time they knew they liked each other and had to break the ice :))

Scruffydog777 02-25-2020 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imverynuts (Post 268848)

It makes me wonder the first time they knew they liked each other and had to break the ice :))

Maybe we should try and figure that out?

imverynuts 03-09-2020 07:48 PM

hmmm, I wonder how you even could? See how they looked at each other?

I know it was probably by week 7 almost for sure, since when they had that fall during the Samba or something I think she was hugging him in a way that looked more than "dance partner" to me

Scruffydog777 03-10-2020 12:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by imverynuts (Post 268921)
hmmm, I wonder how you even could? See how they looked at each other?

I know it was probably by week 7 almost for sure, since when they had that fall during the Samba or something I think she was hugging him in a way that looked more than "dance partner" to me

Well even though we could see with her performance of Patrick Bruel's " J'te l'dis quand meme" in week 2 that she hadn't gotten over Jeremy, I think the seeds of a relationship with Gregoire were planted in week 1.

Look at the smile on her face. How much was she enjoying this? When was the last time she laughed like that when she was in the arms of a man? How much did she enjoy being with Gregoire who is no Brad Pitt, but a man to admire for his hard work at what he does, his physique and his success. At that time, he was considered one of the top 10 hip hop dancers in the world.

Attachment 2999

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vok-2PmMu3U

Scruffydog777 03-11-2020 10:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This picture is from week 3 and the Bollywood dance. The tide had definitely turned in Gregoire's direction.

Attachment 3003

Silencio 03-12-2020 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 268946)
This picture is from week 3 and the Bollywood dance. The tide had definitely turned in Gregoire's direction.

Attachment 3003

I suggest Grégoire writing a tutorial called

"How to win Alizée's heart in 3 weeks"

:))

Scruffydog777 03-13-2020 12:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Silencio (Post 268952)
I suggest Grégoire writing a tutorial called

"How to win Alizée's heart in 3 weeks"

:))

He was certainly well on his way at this point.

What did week 4 bring?

What was developing between them may have been side tracked by her hurting her back in week 3. I remember hearing some time ago that she had some trouble with her back, then to see her doing that move with Gregoire during the Bollywood dance made me cringe and to see she had back problems from it the following week, didn't surprise me and the relationship, as far as the obvious part, was placed on hold. So maybe week 5 will offer some more conclusive evidence?

Attachment 3005

Bamagirl 03-13-2020 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bebert057 (Post 268846)

bebert, I hope you realize how much we appreciate you! Thank you so much for your work on this! :)