Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   What is the IQ of Alizee ? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86)

Matrix 07-03-2006 03:24 AM

What is the IQ of Alizee ?

Is she a genius? Is she average intelligence? Is she stupid?

In one of her interviews Alizee stated she desired to be a computer engineer or dance instructor if she hadn't become an entertainer.

I think Alizee is very smart, probably has an IQ of 144. She has to be smart to get to where she is today, no?

cybersoil 07-03-2006 03:52 AM

Who knows... Her father is a computer engineer and her mother was a business woman until she decided to quit and help Alizee with her career.

Because her father is a computer engineer, that's probably why she would have become one also, if the popstar thing didn't work out. I did see in one of her interviews that she said she excelled in Mathematics and Physics while in school, although not in English. Beauty and brains... again, that girl's got everything! Helen of Troy watch out, you're being challenged as the most desirable woman of all time.

Like you, I've also read that because she likes dancing more than singing she would have become a dance instructor on the side. And I know that we all know she would have been a great dance instructor, just look at the way she moves.

- Cybersoil

mando 07-03-2006 05:12 PM

If her dance moves inspired an emote in a game with 5 million subscribers, she's gotta be good.

as for her IQ, shes an excellent artist and artists of any kind tend to be very intelligent.

nate714 07-03-2006 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mando
If her dance moves inspired an emote in a game with 5 million subscribers, she's gotta be good.

as for her IQ, shes an excellent artist and artists of any kind tend to be very intelligent.

haha so true. by way its alot more than 5 million, thats the number of European Subscribers I believe.

scameter 07-04-2006 03:59 AM

I agree mando.

Matrix 07-14-2006 01:15 AM

I think she is smarter than all of us and just toys with us, in a fun way.. lol Alizee has the superior intellect and just plays with us for her amusement, lol

You know artists are usually quite highly intelligent. When I see Alizee in interviews i get the feeling she knows she is a genius and is hiding that fact, not wanting to reveal this side of her.

Bob 08-11-2006 04:38 PM

i think i know one thing.. she is probably smarter than I

riva2model64 08-11-2006 04:46 PM

It's just like in that book Dean Koontz' "Watchers". The dog thats got human intellect only displays that massive genius when the need is urgent or if he's comfortable; he avoids letting the general public know that he is a super genius. Just like Alizee the super genius.

RadioactiveMan 08-11-2006 06:41 PM

She might want to disguise it, but we're onto her. You can't hide from us, Alizee!

Spartan500 08-11-2006 06:51 PM

lol she is a beautiful einstein