View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 01:17 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I'm really pissed at one of my local radio stations. They are a public station that is locally programmed and every Saturday night is all requests. I request Alizée every Saturday night and they never play her. I sent them her new CD so they can't say it's not available, and still they don't play her. Last night they played "A Cause Des Garçons" by Yelle, so I know they play French music. Maybe next Saturday I will post a link to their request page here and hopefully you guys will help me bombard them with requests. I have been requesting Fifty Sixty since it's Alizée's new single and seems to be well liked by most everyone.

I am also worried about a U.S. show being canceled, or for that matter, never even getting booked. Somehow we have to make the U.S. media take notice of Alizée to help generate some awareness and interest. RCA made the first move by mentioning a concert. Maybe the ball is now in our court to demonstrate that we are truly interested. They are probably waiting to see if her U.S. fans will make something happen, like what the fans did in Mexico.