View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 04:32 PM
Podcastress

ciarac77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbailey View Post
well when i say pundits i mean successful comedians i.e. Seinfeld, Larry David, Robin Williams, Billy Crystal...i think they know a thing or two about comedy and far more than we do

yes yes comedy is about taste and personal opinion but to insinuate that somehow Lopez, Rock, and Chappelle shouldn't be on the same thread as Eddie is just ludacris imho

and btw i used wiki and not imbd

and Eddie is in the new Narnia - not as obscure as the other ones i listed but i was trying to make a point

it's funny how in my first post i give you nothing but compliments and somehow you turn it into this - i wonder why
First, I thanked you for the compliment and meant it sincerely, as I do for all of them. But that doesn't mean everything else someone says isn't fair game for discussion.

So, thanks for dissecting everything I wrote after I said there's nothing left to explain. But let me try and explain it different this time. You could have put three comedians I do like in place of Rock, Chappelle, or (shudder) Lopez, and your post would have still annoyed me, except we would at this point be agreeing why everyone is so funny. If you're finding it hard to understand that I prefer Izzard over those guys (who obviously have seen success and I actually do like Chris Rock, but not my comedy of choice), well, just accept it as ludicrous and move on.