View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 08:20 AM
Perfecting tmesis

Par mon paupieres is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizee=Czech-Princess! View Post
Being 6 last time Slavia won the league, I just don't know how to celebrate the win lol!
Sadly Smicer was injured for very much most of the season. 4 appearances and 1 goal. I'm sure had he not been injured we'd have finished the title race with 4 or 5 games spare!!
I don't see how Garry O'Connor has ever played an international for you. He is AWFUL. As a football writer does this mean you get inside scoops on transfers and other news =P
xx
That's a shame about Smicer , I interviewed him at Euro 2004 and he was a sound guy.I take your point about O'Connor , that's probably why he's now slipped to our 8th or 9th choice but maybe he'll find his level in the Championship !

As for any gossip , I hear a few things on my travels so if I hear anything juicy about Birmingham I'll let you know if I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizee=Czech-Princess!
Yay!
Czech Republic 3 - 1 Scotland
We're looking sharp ahead of Euro 2008!

Sorry Par Mon Paupieres!
No problem.We didn't do too badly for all the players we had missing but the Czechs were well worth their win.Just an observation , and I know he's been prolific down the years , but you looked a much better side when Koller went off.Without him you had a lot more pace and movement , qualities needed to succeed at this level , so maybe Koller would be better as an impact sub.

Anyway you're looking in not too bad a shape for the Euros.