Thread: Lucid dreaming
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Je suis l'Ouragan :O

Yaceman is on a distinguished road

I had several dreams just last night. One was about an old friend whom showed up at a house i was at with a gun. I thought he was mad at me but he broke down and stuck the gun in his mouth. But i saved him don't worry It was strange because i remember the first 2 shots he took were blanks, but then he fired a real bullet, then a blank then a real one (it was a revolver).

There are ways to have more vivid dreams. I used to be on some meds called Risperdal and started remembering several dreams a night, sometimes up to 4. I talked to my doctor guy and he said something about it pushes your REM state back later, so you're in REM just before you wake up. This allows your memory to hold more dreams because you come right out of them.

for a while I had a reocurring dream that i would be in water (the ocean or w/e) and i would either see sharks, or a shark would be eating somebody i knew. I would try to help them but the shark would always get away, sometimes it seemed as if the shark was even teasing me while eating.