View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 08:48 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I read that Alizée sent the first cd produced of her Psychelices album to MF and LB and they never responded. If they were on good terms, they would have said something. If they were on good terms, the only reason I could think of them not responding is because they didn't like it and at that point, it was too late to offer any constructive criticism because the album was done.

Do you remember the video that came out before her latest album that showed some of the making of Madam Julietta. There was a point where one of the dancers walked out in an outfit that was I guess a little to revealing and Alizée said.it was "too Mylene Farmer". Maybe I'm wrong but this sounds like a slap in the face to MF. If it was too revealing then "it's too revealing" is what she should have said.
I believe you are talking about this interview:

"The first people that you sent your album to were Mylene Farmer and Laurent Boutonnat. I read in the press that there was no reply from them. So, how should this silence be interpreted?"

"I don't ask myself too many questions! They know that I am very grateful towards them. It was the least I could do for them in return to send them my album before everybody else and that is what I did. Personally, I am very proud of my album and I hope that they have good thoughts about it!"

http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=3274&