View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 11:24 PM

patyl is on a distinguished road

Hey SirWood:

It seems like you are so energized and motivated after your trip to Mexico at Alizée's concert...like recharged batteries my friend

Here in Mexico, we are so so happy with Alizée's visit, awesome how important she has become here with showbiz and media. (A daily note about her is always on the news)

And you're right...nothing compares to be live at Alizée's concert. You just got to be there.

My experience was something personal...Auditorio on the 18th was awesome and magical, I was so close to the stage (3rd line on the left side ) and I am pretty sure that Alizée saw us: my cousins, my brother and me singing and dancing all the time...

Cause at the end when she sings again J'e ai marre ... she came closer to our side...moving her hand to us...something we didn't expect, cause we thought it was for the other people there....but no, she was giving us her hand and she almost grab my hand...of course everybody wanted to touch her so she just put her hand to the people to let them touch her...

Few minutes later she came again to our side, while singing and went down one step from the stage and tried to reach our hands again ...we were so impressed of that... people and security there notice that and try to help...but people from all parts started to get closer to the stage trying to touch her....and she almost fall down...so she just get back to the stage....and move to the other side...

Almost at the end of the song, she came to us again ...few inches of distance left...but this time she just look to us and smile while singing with us for few seconds -the last chorus of the song....just like "Stars a domicile with Jessica" so amazing!

My brother can't still believe that at his 24 years old, his dream of being so close to Alizée came true... and the best was to had this eye-contact with her.

He has plenty of things to say about each concert but for him that one is the best moment of his life.

For me ...to have my Idol singing both of us together a song for few seconds was amazing...

I guess Alizée really appreciates her true fans and tries to give them some moments of joy as well....

P.D. For the record...after that moment with Alizée and following her philosophy about searching your dreams...from now on ....I will try to do my best to meet Cristiano Ronaldo and get a kiss from him (LOL)