View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 01:26 AM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by patyl View Post
You are famous you know? cause I had read posts about you in other sites (they think you are rich...) by being in all the concerts (LOL) and every fan that identifies is willing to help you so you're not alone...and if you need an extra help send me an email and I will try to contact you
Famous ? Yes... I can't go any fricking place in this world without me being not noticed it seems..

Rich ? Fuck no..

Dedicated ? Hell yes !

I sold my apartment to get money to get on these trips and to Paris... I'm fucking poor to speak truth. I have no job, I don't even get my student help (or whatever it's called,,, money anways.. ) anymore since I quite studying as it interrrupt my Alizée stuff.. I sold half of my property already before getting apartment sold to get money for food.

In fact, I have no fucking idea how I'm gonna survie in Paris.. I have used half of my money already and evryday is costing me more and I'm getting no more money from anywhere..

But its' worth it. It's Alizée and I do ANYTHING for her. I suffer her for if that's what her happyness takes. I don't care. Without her, I'm nothing. So there's nothing I wouldn't do for her.

All that just to get things straight. I don't want anypone think I'm rich because I'm not. Everyday in mexico is costing me shit load of money that I would need to buy food and pay bills. But I don't care. Love, it's a tricky thing..