View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 02:37 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
Famous ? Yes... I can't go any fricking place in this world without me being not noticed it seems..

Rich ? Fuck no..

Dedicated ? Hell yes !

I sold my apartment to get money to get on these trips and to Paris... I'm fucking poor to speak truth. I have no job, I don't even get my student help (or whatever it's called,,, money anways.. ) anymore since I quite studying as it interrrupt my Alizée stuff.. I sold half of my property already before getting apartment sold to get money for food.

In fact, I have no fucking idea how I'm gonna survie in Paris.. I have used half of my money already and evryday is costing me more and I'm getting no more money from anywhere..

But its' worth it. It's Alizée and I do ANYTHING for her. I suffer her for if that's what her happyness takes. I don't care. Without her, I'm nothing. So there's nothing I wouldn't do for her.

All that just to get things straight. I don't want anypone think I'm rich because I'm not. Everyday in mexico is costing me shit load of money that I would need to buy food and pay bills. But I don't care. Love, it's a tricky thing..

I'd give up my groomed English life and upper class lineage for yours RMJ. I don't know I guess, something about the adventure, chasing something down, a dream perhaps, or a goal, something to dedicate yourself to, I guess i've never felt that experience. I've always thought I lived myself everyday just to get by, but I don't know anymore really, i'd really like to chase my new dream down now! (a musician, maybe Alizée's session musician, that'll be swell)

Two more years and i'm liberated enough to do so. I hope you don't feel too flattered you've probably woken up the Indiana Jones in this lad, but I too am willing to aid you in whatever conquest you wish to dedicate yourself to, ever shall we meet, consider it a thank you for (strangely) clearing my thoughts.

Last edited by TheBarrett; 06-23-2008 at 02:41 AM..