View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 02:01 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
I have mixed views
First I says the paparazzi does go way too far in most cases but the celebrities know this is the price they have to pay for being famous. They are called entertainers, so their job is to entertain us! So I don't know where i really stand on this.

Indeed, the price of fame. Paparazzi go to huge extremes for a picture, and indeed it comes with the package of celebrity life. The USA has a different rule about public and private life than say, France, in the US, anywhere outside a place that does not belong to you is considered public, meaning anyone can just snap your picture without harm done (lest in the case of extreme stalking). In France however, pictures of a given person established in media without their permission is against the law, and the person who took the picture can be sued.

Personally, celebrities are just people who were given the chance to be something more and succeeded in accomplishing that chance, but they are still no larger than ordinary humans, people like us. They shouldn't be treated any less, or any more, I mean why would paparazzi wait a couple hours just to get 2 seconds of pictures of Britney Spears, for money? Well money seems to be the cause of the problem, but certainly in my opinion that is a waste of time.