View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 10:59 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizeeFan941 View Post
I don't think she will.. I mean everyone talks about her music and differnt things saying how bad it is. It's a opinion, no need to bash someone if it's not you're type of music. It's just like if someone was to come in and talk about Alizee saying she is horrible. A huge majority of people here would flame the person.

And second, she is what? 15 or 16? She is a teen, and what do teens like? Attention.. it's just they way of like. No need to judge someone by that.

But back to the subject.. no I don't think she will. She made a mistake supposedly with the Vanity Faire photographs.. but she was covered competely, and the photos were not disrepectful to her. But with people making it seem that way it's just rediculous.

I'm 17, and I hate too much attention...But that's just me, and i'm English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffyrock2
Also, the whole marketing thing, as well has having more merchandise than music, has been the case for good bands in the past. Kiss anyone?
KISS was a band, meaning more than one person, whereas Simmons played basic bass and totally headmastered the whole merchandising, the other three members of the band (Frehley, Stanley, all the drummers) happened to be playing some very good rock songs