View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 02:26 AM
lililover

lilly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCristo View Post
I think its because her songs took on the same instruments as any typical band, laurent and mylene had a way of throwing all manners of instruments into the song, and each time you listen to the songs, you feel this very magical sparkle, the instruments she uses now, makes you focus more on mood and expressing feelings. Typical band play eh?
I think what gave her an advantage when she was with mylene was the three focus points that were all hit with devastating force in the form of her songs. The sparkle that Farmer was able to put into the sound she produces with the instruments, Boutonnats addicting tune he puts into his lyrics and last of all was Alizee herselfs vocally enhanced voice. While im not really a huge fan of voice enhancement, her ability to tame this huge voice range and ability to move her voice with near perfect accuracy with the tune really won me over. As for what shes gonna do to win back lost fans, i say pass out free cookies, everyone likes cookies
I understand and completely agree with you! My all time favourite Alizée song is Amelie ma D'it. This song has awesome lyrics, music, and also lili sings in a deep soothing voice that is just intoxicating. What I loved about 'Espire's' composition is that usually most composers abuse the use of the synthesizer. Not LB, he has the ability to combine the synth's music with the violin sound like it was made for each other.

On the other hand does anyone have instrumental versions of all Alizée's songs, esp AMD!??