Thread: The Dark Knight
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 01:03 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post
Hey renegade, it's good to hear from you

We'll now I have to say is that this movie was an incredible emotional thriller. The most disturbing joker ever , and thats a good thing Unforgettable performance. There were parts in that film that even made me and . especially when I jump . A must see.
How was the Joker disturbing I LOVED that movie because of him! One of the best villains in a movie ever! (I was more of a villain fan anyway, they make the movie interesting, and they tend to be a bit cooler in a stranger way )

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciarac77
And fine, if I have to defend Mamma Mia...I haven't even seen the show, but I'm a huge Broadway fan, but more importantly, I'm a huge ABBA fan, and I grew up listening to all of the songs in that play/movie so it's something I'd enjoy for that reason alone. It'd be the same if someone took all of Alizee's songs and put a story to it and made it into a play. Come on, that'd be a really good show!
I encourage you to see it, I went and it wasn't bad. I sort of enjoyed it in its own prime parts. As for the last idea...You might be on to something, because I just got a lightbulb...

A movie with a full Alizée soundtrack...why...GENIUS!