View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 01:53 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irina View Post
Why I hate the American government? Because of vainglory, self-confidence, in that that they are right, even if all world will be against them. Yes, to go with war on the country with centuries-old history, distinct from American, will add it of even more confidence and vainglory.
Forgive for my clumsy English. I Russian too.
F...k the war, vive love and passion!
I have Russian blood in me too. Part of my family came from Russia in the early 1900s. Also its not just America who may have to go to war with Russia, its basically all of NATO. Thankfully though I don't think it will happen now because Russia has begun to pull out and I think will continue to do so
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilly View Post
Nope.Your wrong,
There were three wars in the 20s
-Irish War Of Independence
-Irish Civil War
-Turkish War Of Independence.

War is a fad.It doesn't give a damn that the stock markets crashed!
Hahaha wow I stand corrected. Arnt us humans a great race? ROFL Not one single decade of peace this whole century
Yea i guess that's true it is a fad but I would imagine it a lot harder to engage in a war when your economy is in pieces.

Quote:
And P.S @ FRA : I thought the Sukhoi-37 were to be back in prod. in 2010. I could be wrong
As of now no, they are sticking with the SU-27 and the Su-33.
They have a new MIG in development called the MiG 1.44. Its suppose to be a 5th Generation fighter like the Raptor. Russia is trying develop plasma stealth with their new MIG

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 08-19-2008 at 02:03 PM..