Thread: Why Alizée?
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 02:27 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by term1 View Post
I personally can say only this: She is Pure and Honest and in the world we live in there are VERY few pure, honest, wonderfully non fake things, So I think that may be the reason she enraptures us all so much
Well said.
During the past weeks, while watching more and reading more about Alizée, i've finaly come to a conclusion.

She is real.

There are many pop stars and idols out there, but few are as natural and real as Alizée. When i look at other artists such as Rihanna or Britney i just see illusion, it feels as if everything they do or say have been dictated by their producers who leave little room for thier own personality. I know Alizée was greatly influenced by Mylène in the past but that is why i love the fact that she managed to break loose.

Im actually not much of a fan person, i hate commercial/mainstream 'stuff' and when people support or stand up for something they don't even understand. In other words i hate ignorance.

But i figured, if you are going to support or look up to someone, Alizée is the perfect choice. She got everything you could ever wish for from a fellow human and that is the picture i want to show the world.

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!