View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 04:22 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Well, I posted on Alizée's myspace last night about 11 hours ago now, but I can certainly post here the place where I really got a start in the Alizée community. A year ago today I was in Washington celebrating Alizée's birthday with some really great fans in a nice little French restaurant called La Crème Brûlée. That was a really great time and the next day when I got home I heard the first sounds of her return.

I don't know what all those guys are doing now or if any French fans are celebrating her birthday. I'll send my spirit out to them. This remains a special time for me. At least I'm here in Paris and can look on the same sky as Alizée, even if I do it alone. Well, unless she's with her family in Corsica. Where ever you are Alizée for all the years of your life that have created an inspiration in mine here's saying salut et bravo to yet another!
We will be observing Alizée's birthday at La Crème Brûlée again this year as well. I remember last year when everyone was saying "we'll be here again next year" and knowing that although we would observe l'Anniversaire de Nous Petite Ange du Coeur again, but not like we did last year. Last year was something special that took quite a bit of extra time and effort to make happen and to make as extra special as we could. I'm sure we'll try to do somethign like that again, but it's not something that I, at least, can do every year (right now I'm just hoping that I'll be able to make it to an Alizée concert this year). I hope that we'll all gather together again to share in our common bond of love for Alizée.