View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 09:27 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post
Loosely translated...
"I never said there wouldn't be a disc of the tour, there is a CD+DVD called "Psychédélices Tour Editión" but thats another story, what I said is there will not be a DVD of the concerts in México, i'm making it very clear so that there is no more confusion"
So... If we do get a DVD of ANY concerts (Which is not yet confirmed) it will be a while before it happens.
Ok, so we got our news from Mexican radio stations and the Mexican fan club and hey, what do you know, NidAlizée is back to magically having news out of nowhere - the Jive Epic thing, if that's actually happening.

And, yeah, I don't ever want to see me "giving Alizée crap", but one can't help notice things that seem obviously should be different and can be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BWgEcOLYzXU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
does this sound like people we know? Just change Slim to Alizee and we got a song for you guys! I'm just kidding of course though.
You shouldn't be kidding. Alizée has her share of fans like that and you might see just how real it gets. My avatar line says: "the bird in a gilded cage" for a reason. But, however much obsession I've had with Alizée, I'm never going to be one of those fans. I eventually remember that she's a big rock star doing whatever her thing is that she does and she doesn't know me from Adam. The only way to get through to Alizée is to become the president of a big fan club or become really good at creating remixes I guess. Yeah, unless the US finds it's way to finally having an interest in Alizée in a serious way, it will be just like it's been for the last 4 years. Well, that's been pretty cool at times, but ask Snatcher42 about that. He's been here that whole time and so has Z3R0 and some others I guess. Oh, and the 4 years before that? I don't know.

However well Alizée is doing, last month there was another Mexican magazine out, albeit for kids, that had her all over it. And I'm guessing that all those huge Script billboards are still up around the freeways. I guess when people do care, the advertising dollars or pesos do come out. Ok, she's only had 6 concert dates since her return, but still ...

Merci Fanny