View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 09:04 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

My story is short.

Got home from a wonderful world trip in august 2008 with no clue about what I wanted to do in life. Started to work at my dads work to be able to pay off debts and to have anything to do at all. Then one day at work I heard Jeam on the radio.

The music was ok in my ears, but I found the song funny due to some words sounding like a wierd sentence in Swedish. I don't know why but I decided to look it up when I got home from work, and there she was. The YouTube spam period began followed by the craving for higher quality which led me to this site.

I never even thought about the forum until one day when I saw this thread saying "Which WoW character would Alizée play?" or something like that. I thought it to be really funny and started to read some of the threads. I realized there were seemingly normal and grown up people being fans of Alizée, which got me interested. I started to post and made some threads, my journey took me deeper into the fandome of Alizée and branched off into diffrent spores of energy.

I suddenly wanted so much more out of life. I wanted to learn all these kinds of things, all these kinds of ways to express myself. I wanted to compose music, learn to draw, write stories, create games, learn about new languages and cultures, invent all these kinds of crasy stuff I would never had thought of before....
In overall, I recieved this great urge for creating things.

Today, I still don't know which proffession to chose, but unlike before it's because I don't know which one of the many paths to pick.

She did something to me. Call it love, attraction, desire, lust, adoration, respect, inspiration, whatever you wish...
The light she gives to me I will never shun.

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!