View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 10:18 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
This is the official explanation from http://www.kimaimemesuive.fr:

Basically it's saying the date was rescheduled so she could attend an awards ceremony in Mexico. However, which one do they mean? There are three possibilities that I know of:

- MTVLA Awards on October 16th (the most important)
- Lunas del Auditorio on October 29th (the name matches. Ironic, it's an award for best concert!)
- Premios Oye 2008, date unknown (matches the "Victoires de la Musique" description)

Sooo...???

Regardless it's a terrible excuse, none are right on the 23rd. I'm sure low ticket sales are the real reason. Can't say how sick it makes me feel. I'm speechless, and really don't feel like spending more energy on her. I'll always be around, but with news like this...

It's just not worth going out of one's way to promote or do Alizée things anymore when we get so little in return. I won't point fingers, it doesn't matter who's at fault, that's just how it is. I'm out $1500 on this trip, but worse still is the wasted time and effort.
^wow thats saying a lot coming from you, the man who puts so effort in for Alizee. Im sorry about your 1,500 bucks.
We all know now that a US tour is definitely out of the picture this year. You think Alizee is regretting splitting from Farmer?

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!