View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 09:47 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
I'm still game for getting together with all the fans, Alizee or not. It will be helpful for me to familiarize myself with the city if I ever get another chance to go back for a concert or fan meeting with Alizee. It's an empty feeling without her visiting Paris, but if you guys decide not go, then it will definitely be an empty feeling. Please decide soon...

Edit: Okay, I just read my emails. I'm going too. Roman, call or text me at work if you have alternate plans. I totally understand.
I lived in Paris for 2 months without Alizée. You won't be there long enough to think about how much it sucks. If someone has not been there ever or was a long long time ago (guess RCS was there once), then just think about what an interesting city it is for a couple days and go home having visited Paris. Well, I have a hotel still booked for the 21th through 26th. I'll have to figure out what days to be there.
http://www.alizee-forum.com/showthre...617#post738617
there is a thread on Alizee-forum about a fan meeting. If you feel like me, remember to find the vomit bag when you get on the plane. You may need it. Yeah, it really is cheaper to go to Mexico and not see Alizée. Maybe it is better if she concentrates on that place. Still, I of course wanted to see her in Paris. Maybe by March I will again be able to go. I have not been able to sleep since yesterday moring; so, I'm sorry I can't think well enough to re-make plans right now, but I am really starting to think I will go to the fan meeting.
Maybe when I wake up after I finally fall asleep again, I will be delighted to see Alizée wrote us a couple words of some sort.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 10-09-2008 at 09:49 AM..