View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 10:22 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
I have become an Alizée fan not because of expecting to receive something from her, but because she gave of herself and I accepted what she offered openly and without conditions attached.

I will remain a fan unconditionally, which is how I believe a real fan should think about it. Believe me, I would be extremely pissed off to lose the money I hear some of you are losing, and I understand your being mad as hell. However, until I found out the reason, blaming Alizée, or feeling mad at her for no explanation, is like pissing down your own leg. It is all speculation and only speculation.
Well, C-4, without refuting what you say there, I'll just say, that's easy for you to say.
In order to ever go see Alizée and certainly to get her to come to the U.S., you would have to give a lot of yourself and really learn what it means for one to give of one's self.
Then after that you might start to feel like you need a little something more from her to keep doing it, like maybe communication of some sort at least. You might find yourself questioning yourself whether or not only being able to speculate about things is enough.
Being able to do a lot for Alizée (not that I really have done much myself) and being able to do a lot to go see Alizée (that I know about) and not requiring more than some songs and videos occasionally or someday is a difficult art to master. Indeed, one should consider it an achievement in and of itself.

Merci Fanny