View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 09:09 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Personally, I don’t know what else to say about it and I feel a need to take a step back from it all. At least until we hear from Alizée herself...
That's my approach to this catastrophe as well, to reserve judgment until that time comes. Five months ago when I first encountered her magic, I would have said with the utmost confidence that she would do the right thing in a heartbeat. Now I'm not so sure, but I still have faith in her and her character.

It hurts to see fans like Roman, RMJ, Snatcher, some of the guys over at AF, who are not only the greatest of her fans but also the the most dedicated people to anything I've ever encountered, be treated thus. It was my initial reaction, as with most of you here, to want to crucify her management. However, I was under the impression that she left MF/LB in order to seek independence, make her own decisions, and assume the reins of her own career: in short, for freedom. Then why does it seem as though someone is again controlling her behind the curtains, disregarding her opinions, deleting myspace comments, using her for profit? From one puppeteer to another it seems she has gone.