View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 11:42 PM

tbailey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
This is the official explanation from http://www.kimaimemesuive.fr:

Basically it's saying the date was rescheduled so she could attend an awards ceremony in Mexico. However, which one do they mean? There are three possibilities that I know of:

- MTVLA Awards on October 16th (the most important)
- Lunas del Auditorio on October 29th (the name matches. Ironic, it's an award for best concert!)
- Premios Oye 2008, date unknown (matches the "Victoires de la Musique" description)

Sooo...???

Regardless it's a terrible excuse, none are right on the 23rd. I'm sure low ticket sales are the real reason. Can't say how sick it makes me feel. I'm speechless, and really don't feel like spending more energy on her. I'll always be around, but with news like this...

It's just not worth going out of one's way to promote or do Alizée things anymore when we get so little in return. I won't point fingers, it doesn't matter who's at fault, that's just how it is. I'm out $1500 on this trip, but worse still is the wasted time and effort.
Yeah this is how i felt when my myspace post was deleted back, i think, in July. I knew from that point on that Alizee, her management, or whoever didn't have their act together and spending time, money, effort on Alizee is simply not worth it.

So i moved on and i really don't post here that much anymore - not that i don't like you guys but b/c this site, i presume, is for fans of Alizee. We can make excuses all day for Alizee but it comes to a point where she doesn't treat her fans with much respect.

If her family is her primary concern in her life, which i find commendable, she should have said that from the beginning and not let her fans detrimentally rely on promised concert dates.

And an award show is a really bad excuse - they should have just told the truth that poor ticket sales is the reason. I think guys imho that it's time to move on to another girl