View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 03:19 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

A love song for the ages- I don't know where to begin or how this song is going to end : A love song for the ages : The kind of love spoken by sages : A song I'm compelled to send : An iconic love described on these pages : That few experience refusing to bend : An all encompassing force to which there is no end : Defies logic and even harder to explain : My heart swells and shudders with a welcome pain : Regardless of clouds, sunshine or rain : When I think of you Alizee : Oh I must give a countenance of my love for thee :The kind of love many will flee : More questions than answers is this purple haze : Psychedelic to my senses you do raise : Like the taste of a very fine wine : Champagne of the most delectible kind : You bring out the Pepe Le' Pew in me : That spark that fires my heart you see : You make me want to shout with such energy : Woman what you do to me : I will scream from any hilltop : This feeling that I cannot stop : I love you Alizee : A love song for the ages : There are those that say your wiles are impossible to resist on that I must insist : That your the very reason for them to exist : Though it's an exaggeration your so indescribably delectable and much more than an infatuation : Your the siren song described in the ancient travels of Homer : Some would accuse me of being drunk though I'm completely sober : The kind of love that tries men's souls : That can keep you beaten, tattered with holes : Such a charismatic presence that has started and ended wars : Rocks me to my very core : Makes me sensitive to my own vanity : Questioning my very sanity : Feeling vulnerable in my humanity : I love you Alizee : Having my lungs full of oxygen still unable to breath : Tears im my eyes makes it hard to see :An unquenchable thirst that's impossible to believe : Astounded and amazed at the lack of reprieve : Under these conditions comes little relief and many attempts to deceive : Not only you but me : The kind of spirit that compels artists to paint : That fills a void making me feel faint : An affront to any discipline little or no restraint : God knows I am no saint : That beautiful dark hair : Mesmerized when you dance : Empires have been built and lost under such a trance : Not by choice, chance or happenstance : On many you have left your mark : I dare say in the spirit of Joan of Arc : Men have cried out for such pain to subside : Damn the cynics, Jekyls and Hydes : I have never felt so alive : Sometimes it's like a boat at anchor that's impossible to row efinitly an opportunity to grow : I love you Alizee : Like with all things that I will abide : Love and life have many aside : Your the wind in my vessel, sails are full and will never subside : An ultimate passion I refuse to hide : Though many times I have tried : Trade wind of love that I choose to ride: My affection for you I announce with pride : I will always be on your side : Fully committed to take in stride: I love You Alizee : A love song for the ages I say

Last edited by pepelepew; 10-15-2008 at 07:42 PM..