View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 01:00 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooney View Post
Ok... problem here. I log in to a thread about Alizée, how much she needs us, how we should support her, and instead find a thread talking about killing people close to her.

Wonder why I don't show my head around here and post much anymore?

Crap like this.

I love her greatly, adore her music, and am as dedicated a fan as ever, but things like this make the internet a less and less enjoyable place to experience the beautiful things associated with Alizée, and more and more a place to experience a load the ugly side of her other fans.

/sigh

Keep it pertinent guys.
Yes it is true, it's hoplessly off-topic and have nothing to do with Alizée. I would had been delighted if someone came with a great idea on how to support Alizée, some cool fan event or maybe some positive feedback on the thread topic instead.

But if you see something being written that you have a diffrent opinion about or simply want to discuss, I don't think you should have to create a whole new thread. Just like any discussion, talking about crimson things might spawn new ideas and thoughts to the actual topic. And as I have said before, if you think the discussion is getting out of hand, simply turn it back on the road again if you got something more on-topic to write.

One of the ways that I mentioned to promote Alizée and the international fan group was to simply keep a positive tone in the forums. By embracing everyones thoughts and opinions is a great way to accomplish this, don't you think?

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!